Survey: How much are the drink packages on you current sailing? (or within last 2 wee

For my Allure 7-day cruise in August the prices until three days ago were:

Select: $39/day +gratuity

Premium: $49/day +gratuity

Ultimate: $59/day +gratuity

Then on Wednesday (or Thursday?) Select and Ultimate went away and Premium offered a "20% discount" at $44/day +gratuity.

Then the next day, the other two came back, and are now all three offered with their "20% discount" at

Select: $33/day +gratuity

Premium: $44/day +gratuity

Ultimate: $49/day +gratuity

Just nuts.

What this says to me is: We are going to do what we want, and we don't care what our customers think. Not only that, we aren't even going to tell our employees, so they all give out different and erroneous information to anyone who asks.

Great business Royal. [emoji106]

Like [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
2b8ab79644b533201777d41f19cd11b9.jpg

Ovation

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

On our cruise planner for the Anthem, it shows the Anthem Replenish price as $19 a day and, I'm assuming, plus gratuities. Your photo shows $29/day. do the Replenish prices change depending on the ship, itinerary? Thank you.

Please list what ship you are/were on, and a drink package level and (onboard) price . I'm running a survey for a discussion I am having with Royal Corporate regarding drink package prices onboard the ships. Thank you!

Interested to see how this is resolved with Royal. I understand it's their business and they can do what they wish but transparency and consistency would allow customers to make an informed decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On our cruise planner for the Anthem, it shows the Anthem Replenish price as $19 a day and, I'm assuming, plus gratuities. Your photo shows $29/day. do the Replenish prices change depending on the ship, itinerary? Thank you.

I've always paid $22 (which is $19 plus gratuities). That flyer for ovation is crazy!! I wouldn't pay that for non alcoholic packages. I'd pay as I go, and likely spend less.

Interested to see how this is resolved with Royal. I understand it's their business and they can do what they wish but transparency and consistency would allow customers to make an informed decision.

Yes, we would like to know if we should purchase the Replenish before boarding or while onboard. You can only get the C & A discount (if any) onboard plus you can use your OBC. so confusing with the photos of the Harmony and the Ovation!!!

I've always paid $22 (which is $19 plus gratuities). That flyer for ovation is crazy!! I wouldn't pay that for non alcoholic packages. I'd pay as I go, and likely spend less.

The Royal Replenish for my 6 day Grandeur at the 20% special is $112.10

Does anyone know what the cost of non alcoholic fancy drinks is on a ship like Grandeur?

Tip: If you do have the 20% off on the cruise planner, put it in your cart to check the price before final checkout. Our cruise planner indicated 20% off, and when I checked out with the Ultimate Package, I was only charged $310 for a 7-day package on Allure (including gratuities). It was probably a system glitch, but it made our package super cheap (relatively).

The prices on Allure - from our cruise planner on May 15th - were as follows, before gratuities:

942d2503453d473b62b35383ec75e17e.jpg

I have been tracking our October Allure cruise package prices since January and the premium package was been $49 USD. Then two weeks ago I looked and it was 20% sale and price was $44. Goes without saying I bought it.

No idea what type of algorithm they use to offer the 20% sale so just keep checking and grab it when it shows up.

Three of my upcoming cruises show prices in my cruise planner for Select, Premium and Ultimate drink packages (and they're all different):

HM - 11/05/16 --- $36.00 $47.00 $53.00 (20% off sale)

____ plus 18% = $42.48 $55.46 $62.54

IN -- 11/19/16 --- $33.00 $47.00 $49.00 (20% off sale)

____ plus 18% = $38.94 $55.46 $57.82

HM - 03/04/17 --- $42.00 $57.00 $67.00 (nothing off)

_ includes 18% = $42.00 $57.00 $67.00

Interesting to note the Harmony 03/04/17 also has kids refreshment package pricing of $5.50 while the others have child prices same as adult, $8 daily.

I followed APDMOM's tip but, sadly, the prices didn't change when I put them in my cart so I just removed them for now. No glitches for me. ;) :D

~ Judy

Edited by FloridaPalms