Survey: How much are the drink packages on you current sailing? (or within last 2 wee

In advance or with loyalty discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I paid for it that day. My friends had got it the week before at 710.00 There were able to cancel and reorder at the new price of 644.00

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, we would like to know if we should purchase the Replenish before boarding or while onboard. You can only get the C & A discount (if any) onboard plus you can use your OBC. so confusing with the photos of the Harmony and the Ovation!!!

There is a C&A discount on drink packages on board??? I have never heard of this... do you have more details? We're sailing in a couple of weeks and have been back and forth on the drink package.

Cruise: 13 Night Barcelona To Florida Cruise

Ship Name: Harmony Of The Seas

Date of Departure: 23-Oct-2016

Departing From: Barcelona, Spain

Below you will find a brief description of the items you have reserved.

BEVERAGE PACKAGES

Premium Beverage Package Special Offer

Total Cost*: 1202.76 USD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found in my "cruise planner"

Cruise: 7 night Eastern Caribbean

Ship Name: Navigator Of The Seas

Date of Departure: 27-Nov-2016

Departing From: Miami

Premium Beverage package with 20% discount (pp)

$308 ($44 - day)

$55.44 (gratuity)

Total - $363.44

I have been tracking our October Allure cruise package prices since January and the premium package was been $49 USD. Then two weeks ago I looked and it was 20% sale and price was $44. Goes without saying I bought it.

No idea what type of algorithm they use to offer the 20% sale so just keep checking and grab it when it shows up.

It appears that the 20% off they are calculating "from" is the onboard price of $55/day plus gratuity - $44 is 20% off of $55

You still saved $41.30 total per person (calculated on the savings off the per day amount including 18% gratuity) vs the standard pre-purchase price of $49/day with 18% gratuity.

While the "savings" is not 20% off the online price, but rather the onboard price, it is still a savings! Gotta love the RCCL maths! :rolleyes:

Brilliance of the Seas, Price per person per day:

ROYAL REFRESHMENT PACK £ 7.07

ROYAL REPLENISH £16.78

SELECT BEVERAGE PACK £21.39

PREMUIM BEVERAGE PACK £ 26.91

ULTIMATE PACK £32.43 (Saving £1.55 a day!!!)

Independence of the Seas for my August sailing, all prices include gratuity:-

Royal Refreshment $8.50 adult

Royal Replenish $22

Water package $47

Select package $38.94 with 20% already discounted

Premium package $51.92 with 20% already discounted

Ultimate package $57.82 with 20% already discounted

Harmony of the Seas for my November sailing, they another add 18% gratuity charge at checkout:

• Royal Refreshment $8.00 adult
  • Royal Replenish $19
  • Water package $39
  • Select package $36 with 20% already discounted
  • Premium package $47 with 20% already discounted
  • Ultimate package $53 with 20% already discounted

My question is, can I buy it now and if the price drops more before our cruise date, then can I return it and buy it again at the lower price?

Edited by GuavaTechAngels

... My question is, can I buy it now and if the price drops more before our cruise date, then can I return it and buy it again at the lower price?

I think you have up to 3 or 4 days before the cruise to cancel for a credit to your credit card.

• 3 weeks later...
Brilliance of the Seas, Price per person per day:

ROYAL REFRESHMENT PACK £ 7.07

ROYAL REPLENISH £16.78

SELECT BEVERAGE PACK £21.39

PREMUIM BEVERAGE PACK £ 26.91

ULTIMATE PACK £32.43 QUOTE]

now up with 20% discounts:

REFRESH £5.92

REPLENISH £14.09

SELECT £22.94

PREMIUM £28.86

ULTIMATE £34.78

select,premium and ultimate have gone UP, so not exactly a discount, and

I also discovered that the 18% grats are put on when you add to basket, its not included in these prices.

On Navigator August 2016, the "20%" off internet prices in British pounds today are -

Soda £6.29

Replenish £ 16.28

Select £28.82

Premium £38.42

Ultimate £42.79

I havent bought but presume thats plus 18% gratuity going by others posts

They definitely increased after the Brexit vote as they seem very expensive - especially compared to Merlins Mum going on Brilliance in the post above. Mine is a 14 day cruise - I would have thought they would be a bit cheaper. Many may have "free" Select on their sailings. My invoice says the 'value' of the free Select package for 14 days is £385 ( £27.50) per day each. I have two free Select on my booking.

Edited by densol

prices on Jewel for September in my planner are the same as Merlins Mum quoted for Brilliance. So £28.86 per day for Premium package, up a couple of pounds since Brexit. Total in my cart with the tips added is £306.49 for nine days. A lot to spend just on booze especially as there are a lot of long port days. Think I will just 'pay as I go' and hope there may be a drinks card to bring down the price by a few dollars.

on Navigator sailing 6/16 12 night paid $46 per night in advance (after 20% discount offer). No idea what it cost onboard because I already had it. I believe the price prior to discount was $59/night. Basic gratuity included. Some bartenders got extra tips because they went above and beyond. absolutely got money's worth out of it. But we love cocktails.

Edited by makiramarlena

on Navigator sailing 6/16 12 night paid $46 per night in advance (after 20% discount offer). No idea what it cost onboard because I already had it. I believe the price prior to discount was $59/night. Basic gratuity included. Some bartenders got extra tips because they went above and beyond. absolutely got money's worth out of it. But we love cocktails.

Hi we are on navigator soon. Was it good? Any tips?