Strange towel animals

ccruisequeen

Ok, so I have to appreciate how difficult this really is to do. I bought the book and my steward personally taught me a few. Not as easy as you may think. BUT I'm not paid to do it as part of my job...Someone needs to go back to class. Because in one day of trying to make them I could do better than most of those. Jeesh!

LOL i had a cabin steward who just moved the head from one cabin to the next, kept the same body all week.

One night he forgot our head, me who had a few drinks in caught him in the hall and said " someone decapitated our towel animal but we don't have its head, someone left with it when they did the deed"He looked mordfid.

Pathetic! On our last Fasciantion cruise, we had much better towel animals, but they were all blind. None had eyes. I hope this is not going to be a universal problem, they have that great towel animal show, these would never have been on stage.:(

LOL! I think they would have looked much better if he had just put the eyes on them. Maybe he ran out of the black dots!

This is why, in lieu of a John Deere key chain, I always give as a thank you gift, one of our #10 deluxe "Bag O' Eyes" from my company, ACME Googly Eye Inc. We're talking over 3 pounds worth of assorted sizes!

:D

This is why, in lieu of a John Deere key chain, I always give as a thank you gift, one of our #10 deluxe "Bag O' Eyes" from my company, ACME Googly Eye Inc. We're talking over 3 pounds worth of assorted sizes!

:D

Now that is funny! May have to start bringing my own "eyes" on board. Very traumatizing to walk into cabin and see a blind towel animal!