Strange towel animals

ccruisequeen

Yeah but in the last 7 cruises I have been on no town animals at all. I miss those.

i may suggest that could be because your last 7 cruises were on princess (judging from your signature).

they are still alive an well on carnival :)

i may suggest that could be because your last 7 cruises were on princess (judging from your signature).

they are still alive an well on carnival :)

Yes,in fact, on the last sea day will come out on the deck to find the towel animals have invaded the ship they are quite the little deck chair hogs!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

1414496728875.jpg.a4c0e734339286f741fa445a9d297e50.jpg

1414496778936.jpg.63768855cd3ea98bc933b0da7c5e422d.jpg

Edited by Jana60

Yes,in fact, on the last sea day will come out on the deck to find the towel animals have invaded the ship they are quite the little deck chair hogs!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Love to see them all on deck.

As you can see we sail Carnival a lot and I tell the steward not to bother with the towel animals. Something I don't have to find a place for and I think I have seen all they have. It saves the steward time by not having to make one for me. It's nice if you want them but I can do without.

I love them. I try to save them throughout the cruise and put them in my porthole window. On Fascination in September the room steward did great but kept taking them apart on me. I was a little disappointed:(

I save them too but the room stewards always take them apart. I guess it would get a little crowded if there was a whole collection in the cabin.

Oh I have enjoyed reading all your postings, as well as seeing the pictures. I hope to find a towel animal in our room, or I'm going to ASK about it. That is one thing I have always like about Carnival, and their beds.:)