Dancing With the Stars, Spring 2016

Sandy Sails

I was disappointed about who went home. It should have been Doug. But the rest are all fairly equal in their dance skills so after Doug goes, it's hard to tell what will happen next. Maybe someone will start to really make improvements.

I didn't really care for either Erin's or Carrie Ann's dresses but it was Disney night so I could see where they were going. Zandaya's dress kind of looked like she made it in Home Ec class? :) Sorry, that's not very nice. But the top didn't seem to be sewn quite right.

Yeah, I hated Erin's dress at first glance, but when they did a wide shot, it was a little better. But not my favorite, and hated her hair. I loved the top of Carrie Ann's dress. Haven't seen the entire dress yet.

I sure don't like the switch ups. The choreography wasn't great and the stars are getting punished for something that isn't their fault.

So nobody was eliminated this week.

I liked Erin's dress in the shape--agree that the pattern was too busy. Her hair was awful though. The judges seemed harsh tonight towards some and very fogiving towards others. I am getting very tired of Bruno and Carrie Anne's over the top dramatics and gushing.

I agree, Sandy. Why do the judges give low scores when they don't like the choreography? That's the pro's decision and has nothing to do with how well the star danced. :( I'm sure most of the stars don't know they are supposed to stay in hold in one dance and not do lifts in another. I guess the judges want to make sure that the pros follow the rules and dance styles but it seems unfair.

I thought Erin's dress was kind of pretty, in a whimsical way.

Nice article, Kerri, thanks for sharing! Always fun to get a behind the scenes story. I did like the dress, just not the hair.

I watched the second half of the show last night. Weird about the scoring mix-up for Nyles. Not sure he really deserved a 10 but hey, who am I to judge, lol.

This messy hair gets me. In the article it was called imperfect perfection. If any of us everyday ladies when out with hair like that, our sanity would be questioned. In the picture, it looks like she has two little devil horns.:D

This messy hair gets me. In the article it was called imperfect perfection. If any of us everyday ladies when out with hair like that, our sanity would be questioned. In the picture, it looks like she has two little devil horns.:D

I didn't like the headband.

Was it just me or was the dancing not that interesting this week? Usually I find the partner-switch interesting but this time, it was kind of blah.

[quote

Was it just me or was the dancing not that interesting this week? Usually I find the partner-switch interesting but this time, it was kind of blah.

I was just happy to see Max. I miss him.:o

Erin's dress was way too busy and her hair was way to messy!:D Never really saw Carrie Ann's dress but I think both she and Bruno are becoming irritating with their comments. I am happy to see Len (and Max!) back.

Sherri:)

I thought everyone dance really well last night. I wasn't crazy about Val and Ginger's Janet Jackson dance.

I really liked Carrie Ann's dress this week with the flower design.

I'm not sure about Erin's. I didn't like it on my tv, but I don't mind it in her blog photos.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2016/04/26/erin-andrews-dwts-blog-week-6/

Next week I'll miss for cruising, but I'll watch on May 9th and catch up.

I thought Erin's dress was very pretty, with the shoulder train. The color was a little washed out but it was nice to see her in a different color than black. Carrie Ann's dress was nice also - loved the embroidered flowers on the front.

The right person went home - he was the worst dancer of the bunch but he did try hard, plus he's very likeable.

Kerri, enjoy your cruise next week!

Well, I guess I'm the only one who hated Erin's dress. :) The color was too pale for her and the shape made her look fat, when she's not fat at all. I think the cape probably looks much better in person when you can see the movement of it. On TV, it just added width. I thought her hair looked messy too.

I did like Carrie Ann's dress though. The color and embroidery and neckline were all very pretty.

I'm not getting the judging this season. It seems like they're giving everyone the same scores. My favorite dance was Paige and Mark's. It was just so cute. I usually like Ginger but I didn't think that dance style suited her. Nyle needs to be careful about getting too cocky. He is amazing but like Len said, he's going to annoy people if he compares himself to Val.

Erin's wearing a long red sweater dress with slicked back greasy hair. Not her best look but not horrible. (I'm trying to be nice). Haven't seen much of CarrieAnn's dress but I like the low cut front, and looks like it could be an empire waist, which would be more flattering on her.

I'm ok with the 2 who went home tonight.

HI all!

I didn't like Erin's look at all! Her hair was too slick & greasy & her dress made her look fat although I did like the colour.

I loved the pink outfits & the light blue ones too.

Nyle did really well in the group dances, that must be so hard for him.

See you next week. I think KandCsailing should be back then.

~ Jo ~ :)

May 9, LOVE Erin's black low cut dress tonight! My favorite so far. Didn't mind her hair either, all braided in the back. Carrie Ann's black and white dress has a nice top, which is all I can see so far. Oh wait, looks like a black skirt. Hmmm. But I love her ponytail.

Wow, Nyle's first dance was amazing!

I peaked and found out who went home. They weren't going to win anyway so I'm ok with it, even though they got amazing scores tonight.

And welcome back Kerri, hope you had an amazing cruise!

Edited by Sandy Sails

Tonight is the semi finals and I love Erin's dress. What do you think?

Carry Anne's purple dress is also pretty. The show just started here on the West Coast but I did peak at the results. I agree with who the final 3 are.

I heard that ABC is pushing to make sure Ginger wins since she's part of the ABC family. Tsk tsk

Edited by Sandy Sails

And welcome back Kerri, hope you had an amazing cruise!

Thank you!

I finally caught up on the weekend and tonight. I didn't watch last week when I had missed one and was tired. Somehow I managed to not find out any spoilers online or on FB, so all 3 shows were a surprise.

I liked the gowns, but nothing went Wow! for me.

My inner old fogie agrees with Len that Mark and Paige were a bit too sexy in the one dance. A couple seasons ago Val and Rumor danced to a 50 shades of grey theme and made it hot without ripping clothes off.

I did like their trio dance with the bird theme.

I'm a bit disappointed that one of my favs didn't make the cut.