Dancing With the Stars, Spring 2016

Sandy Sails

Yes, I liked Erin's rick rack dress also. I liked CarryAnns pink dress, it was cute if not a little casual.

Poor Mark.

I thought it was the fabric that made Carrie Ann's dress look a bit too casual.

I loved the giant rick rack on Erin's. I never like midriff cut-outs though.

Still loving Wanya.

Nyle and Peta's rumba seemed way too fast to me.

The right person went home in my opinion.

I agree that Mischa doesn't seem happy. I feel bad for her. I wonder if she has some anxiety issues.

Wanya is definitely a contender for the trophy.

I'm going to miss next week - going for a 1 week land based vacation. (can't believe my DH talked me into that rather than a cruise).

I'm going to miss next week - going for a 1 week land based vacation. (can't believe my DH talked me into that rather than a cruise).

Have fun! I'm going to miss the first week of May show and have to catch up, unless I see it on the ship.

HI all!

I agree the right person went home! I was just hoping it wouldn't be Doug, who showed much improvement. It seems so often a person doesn't do well the 1st night & gets voted off when they really improved the next week.Also so often a person like Geraldo stays just because of their fan base.:(

Kerri ~ at least you have a chance of seeing the show if you have the time. I love how Carnival has better tv stations than other cruise lines!

Daisyloo ~ where are you headed for your land trip? It's nice to cruise but destination trips are great too.

I liked Erin's dress also & the colour of Carrie Ann's. I like how Erin interacts with the sports guys too.

I'll be away for Disney week & the following one but am glad to be home for their most memorable time week.

Have a nice day.

~ Jo ~ :)

HI all!

I agree the right person went home! I was just hoping it wouldn't be Doug, who showed much improvement. It seems so often a person doesn't do well the 1st night & gets voted off when they really improved the next week.Also so often a person like Geraldo stays just because of their fan base.:(

Kerri ~ at least you have a chance of seeing the show if you have the time. I love how Carnival has better tv stations than other cruise lines!

Daisyloo ~ where are you headed for your land trip? It's nice to cruise but destination trips are great too.

I liked Erin's dress also & the colour of Carrie Ann's. I like how Erin interacts with the sports guys too.

I'll be away for Disney week & the following one but am glad to be home for their most memorable time week.

Have a nice day.

~ Jo ~ :)

We are going to Cayo Coco Cuba for a week in an all inclusive. We haven't done that in about 5 years (all our recent vacations have been cruises). So looking forward to it. What's extra nice is the flights are out of our local airport, so we can avoid the Toronto madness!

I'm going to miss the next six weeks but hope I can see at least a couple streamed on my computer (unlimited internet plan onboard). Just in case, my DVR is set to record them. I always seem to be away for the Disney week and would like to see that especially.

Is something wrong with Len? He really seems like he doesn't want to be there.

I know he's cranky and all, but last night, in particular, he seemed out of it.

I know I was watching him something was wrong.

Len does seem extra seem extra cranky this season.

I was surprised by Paige last week because she was unexpectedly elegant. I was impressed with her this week. She was really good and that was with someone she'd never danced with before. How in the world did that pro do it? In 2 hours? Wow.

Doug was so much better this week. I'm glad he's getting another chance.

I liked Erin's dress and look. I think she's found a good balance between dressy and a style that suits her. I liked the color of Carrie Ann's dress but not the fabric.

I bet Mark's back injury is pretty bad...wonder who Paige will end up with. She's really good, but she did grow up in her parents' dance studio (ringer?).

Grumpy Len - did we miss him that much last season? With just Bruno, Julianne and CarrieAnn, everybody was always polite and nice. Len adds a little cactus juice to the mix. Still pondering...

I won't be off on any cruises, and my only 1-week camping trips aren't until July and August. So no excuses for me. Sorry a lot of you have to miss the shows - just record and watch later?

Disney Week is next...I forgot what they do for that but will find out in 5 days.

I feel sorry for Mischa and knowing her past, I'm not sure if this is the right venue for her. This kind of competition is so stressful that someone with her past struggles might not fare well. I hope the best for her.

Bruno drives me nuts. Why can't he just do a critique without going all bozo?

Is it me, or are there more weak dancers than past years?

What did you all think about Erin's dress? Was that a leather collar & belt? Interesting and looked good on her. Not my favorite but it was nice.

CarrieAnne's dress was another casual sundress, unless I didn't get a good look at it.

I only saw a few dances before going to bed, will watch the rest tonight.

I thought Erin dress was pretty, but it looked like a too stiff satin when she moved. I had no clue that it was laser cut leather.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2016/04/05/dwts-erin-andrews-blog-week-3/

I thought Carrie Ann's gown looked a bit casual also. In a different fabric the pattern would be amazing for a black n' white ball.

Nyle is my mirror ball pick so far. How does he remember all the moves and have the timing down with no music or beat.

Doug didn't do a lot, but I was impressed that he was always in the right spot for Karina's hand and the next move. Too bad about slipping.

Mischa Barton looked relieved at the end.

Ah, I thought I saw leather on Erin's dress - amazing blog, thanks for sharing Kerri!

I thought Doug improved over last week and I'm glad he didn't go home. I was very happy with who did - her attitude bothered me.

I'll watch the rest of the dances tonight, can't wait to see Nyle. He's amazing!

Amy Purdy was on last Friday night's Say Yes to the Dress. Another "how does she do it" dancer on DWTS. (and I love the wedding dress she chose)

Thanks for the link, KandC! Erin's dress looked prettier in the pictures where you could see the cut outs. Last night, it just looked like a black and gray pattern. I didn't care much for the straight-across neckline and thin spaghetti straps but it was ok. Carrie Ann's dress looked too casual to me.

I thought Mischa looked relieved too. I was glad she went home because I like to root for people who really want to be there.

Now I have to go watch Say Yes to the Dress! I recorded it on Friday and didn't realize Amy Purdy was on it.

Edited by CruisinCrow

He's much better looking in person.;):)

6b4c2fa3-c574-49e4-8e7b-6f11760d8d4a.jpg

Lucky you!

Maybe we will have a shot a getting Tristan back on the show next season. He is not returning to Strickly Come Dancing.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/08/tristan-macmanus-becomes-latest-pro-dancer-to-quit-strictly-come-dancing-saying-its-not-for-me-5740473/

I love that Von just called Whitney a 'Barbie Drill Sargent'.

That's hilarious! I think he did that last week too. LOVE Erin's dress tonight!

The show just started so can't comment on much yet, but I did peak at the results...surprised, sorta.

Erin's floral gown was very pretty and a change for her.

I'm kinda flat about Carrie Ann's. It was okay.

I'm a bit surprised also with who went home.

I think Mark will make the final with his MMA fighter Paige.

She was really good I thought in their Toy Story dance. I hated their fight themed dance last week.

Funny that they don't mention so far that her parents owned a dance studio. She's only 22, so 13 years of dance seems like a lot of experience to me.

From Wikipedia

VanZant grew up in*Dayton, Oregon. Her parents owned a dance studio, and she was brought up dancing*ballet,*jazz, and*hip hop*for over 13 years.*

Edited by KandCsailing

I thought Erin looked beautiful last night. I loved her dress and her hair.

I was surprised who went home. I think she deserved to stay, and Doug Flutie would be who I would send home.

I didn't think much of Carrie Ann's dress, or Zendaya's either.