Dancing With the Stars, Spring 2016

Sandy Sails

I loved Erin's dress and hair--thought it was her best look ever. The final three were who I expected; all of the last five were very good though.

To me, many of the dances and dance moves are very sexually suggestive, especially in the troupe dances. It gets a little much sometimes.

I had mixed feelings about Erin's dress. I liked the cut, the color, and the way it looked on her but not 100% sold on the fabric.

As far as I'm concerned any of the last five could have made the finals. I still don't see one couple as a clear cut winner as in former seasons.

Edited by Scrapnana

Monday night, first night of the finals. So far, they've all danced the first dance. Free style still to come.

Erin's dress is a gorgeous color of turquoise and a very pretty style. I love her hair also. Did you hear her say she's wearing a weave? You can't even tell, amazing.

Still have only seem the top of Carry Ann's dress, love it.

Loved Erin's look tonight. I liked what I could see of Carrie Ann's dress.

Any of the three are capable of winning. They are all really good. I am kind of hoping that Page wins. She seems to be a bit of the underdog to me.

I thought Paige had it wrapped until Nyle's free style. They are all good so I'll be happy for any of them.

I didn't like Erin's dress this time. The color was gorgeous but the style seemed kind of bulky and matronly to me. Carrie Ann's dress looked pretty, at least the part I could see.

I would love a dress that looked similar to Paige's with the lace trim on the bottom.

I forgot to look at Carrie Ann's... I'll look at my pvr again tonight.

I was underwhelmed by Ginger's freestyle and even Paige's was not as big as they've been in the past.

I wasn't crazy about Erin's dress where it wrapped in the front.

Edited by KandCsailing

Although the beading was gorgeous, Erin's dress looked like a (very dressy) beach cover-up over a black bathing suit to me. I might have liked it better if there had been a slip dress underneath rather than the body suit. Something was off with the color of the netting at the top also.

I liked Erin's dress---until I saw it full length. The see-through skirt looked awful to me and it did look like she was wearing a swim suit underneath.

We skipped through most of the fluff so didn't get much of a look at Carrie Anne's dress; didn't care for her hair though.

All the final three were so good, but I'm happy with the winner.

I wasn't able to watch the finale last night because it didn't start until my bedtime, but of course I peaked to see who won. Can't wait to see Erin's "dress" after all of your comments.

I wasn't really rooting for Nyle because I thought he just expected to win because he's all that. But after seeing his freestyle final dance to Sounds of Silence, I melted. It was just that good. So yes, he did deserve it. Although I thought any of the final 3 could have won before their final dances.

I'll be back tomorrow with my thoughts about Erin's dress, and maybe Carrie Ann's too.

Watched the finale after work today. RE Erin's dress...that illusion long sheath dress is so hot now. It's usually over a shorter skirt but lately I've seen it more over a one piece swimsuit look. Erin looked gorgeous in it. And I did like Carrie Ann's hair, a long messy mohawk with side braids, very unique. And loved the top of her dress also.

The benefit of recording the show is the ability to fast forward through the junk. Oy.

It was a great season with no clear winner this time. Made it more fun to watch. And how amazing that a deaf guy won, wow. Thanks to all of you for watching along. Until September then...

Although the beading was gorgeous, Erin's dress looked like a (very dressy) beach cover-up over a black bathing suit to me. I might have liked it better if there had been a slip dress underneath rather than the body suit.

That's exactly what I thought! It would have been so pretty if there had been a black slip skirt. The top was so pretty but the bottom looked like a bathing suit.

I couldn't really see Carrie Ann's dress at all.

I think Nyle's freestyle is the reason he won. He was good all along but that propelled him to the top. Has Peta won before?

Peta has won before, with football player Donald Driver.

You're right, Nyle's freestyle is what got him over the top of the 2 girls. The girls were actually better dancers technically but Nyle just had something special. Apparently he's the first gay winner also, didn't know that before.

Peta has won before, with football player Donald Driver.

You're right, Nyle's freestyle is what got him over the top of the 2 girls. The girls were actually better dancers technically but Nyle just had something special. Apparently he's the first gay winner also, didn't know that before.

The night of the switch ups,he stated early on that had had a girl friend for 10 years

• 2 months later...