AARP gift cards available

jjjjb4

How do you get the aarp gift cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please note...this is an AARP promotion NOT Carnival. Carnival does not have control of when these are available.

AARP is selling gift cards for Carnival Cruises for 10% off the retail price. They are usually in $100 or $500 denominations. You do not need to be an AARP member to get these, however you do need to set up a login and password.

To get a gift card. Go to AARP.org Click on the tab that says rewards for goods (goods = gift cards). Then click on earn rewards, and take quizzes to earn points 1000 points equal $1.00. After you have earned enough points (1000 for $100 gift card etc) click on the tab rewards for goods. Click on gift cards then travel. Find the card you want and redeem. Follow instructions.

No, there is no expiration date on the cards. Also, there is no pin number. The $500 cards take 10 to 14 days. Closer to 14 so I would not count on it being here by the 27th. The $100 come snail mail but they are at least a week. Mine was bought on 9/9 and says it was mailed on 9/11 and has not arrived yet.

No, there is no expiration date on the cards. Also, there is no pin number. The $500 cards take 10 to 14 days. Closer to 14 so I would not count on it being here by the 27th. The $100 come snail mail but they are at least a week. Mine was bought on 9/9 and says it was mailed on 9/11 and has not arrived yet.

Thank you.

Thanks. I couldn't remember how long it took. I made sure I was home the day it was being delivered so I wouldn't miss it. I decided it was too close to cruise to take a chance. I see they are sold out again.

It seems they are "sold out" almost as soon as they put them up, yet RCCL was up on the site for almost a week! :rolleyes:

They do go fast; however this week and last week they were available quite a bit. Last week the $100 cards were around in the afternoon for at least two hours. Yesterday the $100 cards were available also in the afternoon. Also for about two hours. Maybe longer. And today the $500 cards were available for at least 7, 8 hours. It started in the wee hours of the morning as previously posted. I got one around 9:30am and they were around for a while after that.

The RCCL card being sold is actually a gift certificate and is far more restrictive. As such, they stay around longer and are not in as much of a demand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...