Virgin America input please

Boatingmom

We flew VA to NYC and back in September. They are really just like any other airline except they have a more "hip, modern" feel. The safety instructions are done via a "hip hop" style video and the flight attendants are mostly young and dressed very modern. We would not hesitate to fly them again. In fact, we are looking at their pricing for the same route in Fall 2015.

Virgin America is my favorite domestic airline. The planes are generally clean, decent legroom, and good entertainment options. Although coach is fine, if your flight is more than a few hours, I would suggest checking into a paid upgrade to Main Cabin Select or First (24 and 6 hours in advance, if available). The website will tell you how to go about doing this, the cost, and what is included with an upgrade.

In other words, don't worry, if the deal and routing is good, then go for it!

They are consistently rated the best US carrier and I can attest to that from experience. However, Wall Street right now does not like that and is pressuring their management to change their style to "a la Spirit". Hopefully that will never happen! They are the last decent carrier left here in the States!

Worldspan

Naples, Fla.

Edited by worldspan