CCL Stock Question - Transaction Request Form

For those of you that are CCL stockholders.....I received a Transaction Request Form in my statement yesterday. I do not ever remember receiving this in the past 8 years.

Has anyone else received this?

I am unsure how to complete the form??? Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I too, have been a stock holder for a long, long time, and I too, have NEVER heard of anything like this,,,especially direct from Carnival. I'd be on the phone to Carnival, and head to my brokers office to find out about this,,,,for sure.

"SKY"

Shareholder since the very early 2000s - also have never heard or seen anything like this.

Even though it may "look" official, my (uneducated) guess (having not seen the document in question) is that it is not. What I do find odd, is that IF is is not official that some scammer has learned that the OP is a shareholder.

This is the info body of letter. Sorry it is landscaped, wanted to try to fit as much as I could.e6729fe1bbc63469169be50efed8ada9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

So, from this and the other document, it looks like you are using ComputerShare as the brokerage firm on file. This looks like a standard letter telling you that they are requiring you to have some action on these stocks, or your account.

This is not from Carnival, it is from your brokerage house. I would call Computershare and ask them to explain and provide more info. In the two scans you provided, there is no phone number, just a PO box in Louisville KY. I am sure they have to have some kind of customer service number.

Hmmm...it looks like the very first line on the "instructions" section says "How to request a transaction...". It would seem (without reading every last word) that if you don't want to create a transaction, you don't have to do anything. :confused: I also notice the wording is not "American english" so I might be just a bit cautious whatever you do!