Favorite drink with Cheers package

jrpbabe2003

Don't know yet, as we are sailing a week from tomorrow!! But I am very excited to try some of the craft cocktails at Alchemy Bar!!

I'm not a big frozen frou-frou girl, I like beer, so Red Frog will be fun to try. I literally got the CHEERS package for the drinks we will try at Alchemy! I'll let you know!

No Alchemy yet. :(

If you are a chocolate lover try the Tiramisu Martini. 7 different liqueurs!

Makes a great dessert before bed. Two and you might be headed to bed anyway! :p

I like the simple Carnival Cosmos and the Hurricane.

And the different margaritas at the Blue Iguana.

And the Mango Swirl is good for frozen drinks.

I just like Cheers because you can try what you think sounds good! :D

Edited by Bookbug53

No Alchemy yet. :(

If you are a chocolate lover try the Tiramisu Martini. 7 different liqueurs!

Makes a great dessert before bed. Two and you might be headed to bed anyway! :p

I like the simple Carnival Cosmos and the Hurricane.

And the different margaritas at the Blue Iguana.

And the Mango Swirl is good for frozen drinks.

I just like Cheers because you can try what you think sounds good! :D

The Tiramisu Martini is my FAVE! I always have at least one before dinner!

I was never much of a Mojito person...but on our last cruise I got on a Mango Mojito kick. They were pretty tasty!

My staple drink is Captain and Coke - but I am super excited to try the Alchemy Bar on our Vista cruise this year!

We always get Cheers, we think it's a great value. The first thing we do when we board is get a FunShip. I love the martinis: Tiramisu, Apple, Chocolate, Butterscotch. These are very sweet, so I alternate with vodka and diet coke. If I really want to get a good buzz going quickly, I order a couple Long Island Iced Teas. They don't taste good, but they get you going. Lol Note that if you are sailing out of Galveston, you cannot use your Cheers until day 2. We always purchase online ahead of time. I believe it's $5 more per person if you purchase it on the ship.

We always get Cheers, we think it's a great value. The first thing we do when we board is get a FunShip. I love the martinis: Tiramisu, Apple, Chocolate, Butterscotch. These are very sweet, so I alternate with vodka and diet coke. If I really want to get a good buzz going quickly, I order a couple Long Island Iced Teas. They don't taste good, but they get you going. Lol Note that if you are sailing out of Galveston, you cannot use your Cheers until day 2. We always purchase online ahead of time. I believe it's $5 more per person if you purchase it on the ship.

Just wondering, is Galveston the only port that won't honor the Cheers program until day two?

Cucumber Sunrise and Perfect Storm from Alchemy. Weird thing is that I don´t even like cucumbers.

Hennesy XO with Coke Zero.

Caribbean Colada at Red Frog.

Regular old Tito´s Vodka and cranberry juice at the sports bar... it´s double play so you get two shots.

Mango Margarita at Blue Iguana.

I drink Vodka tonics (with lime)..very simple...very tasty and refreshing! Not a fan of sweet, multiple juice/alcohol drinks.

If you don't want a hangover...keep it simple! Stick with the one who brung you!

Sorry, but I think a hangover is in direct correlation with how much you drink, not what you drink. I have had a couple of doozies(hangovers, that is) from drinking just what you suggest. Plus tonic is loaded with sugar and calories (the diet stuff is wretched, IMO).

Loving your cocktail list. Yes,yes, and yes to all!