Does Princess have REAL half and half for their coffee?

Linsifer

I use half and half for my coffee. I can't stand coffee "creamers" or milk, although I can use heavy cream. :) I'm thinking if they don't serve half and half, I might bring some of those little containers that don't need to be refrigerated. We'll be on the Grand soon. Does anyone know the status of their creamers for coffee? REAL half and half?? Thanks!

Half and Half is a very American product.Most of the rest of the world has never heard of it.

If your ship is sailing near North America, their dairy products were probably purchased in the USA, so there is a good chance they will have it onboard.

If your ship is in another part of the world, chances are they will not be able to get it.

I assume that you already know that Half and Half is 50% milk and 50% cream. If they do not have the product you want, you can easily make it yourself. They will have milk and they will have cream onboard, regardless of the itinerary.

My input is from personal experience at the International Cafe.

Have watched baristas refill the 'cream' containers with UHT Cream product (look it up).

This product is shelf stable, needs no refrigeration - although it certainly can be chilled if desired.

I expect it's available throughout the ship wherever you might choose to request cream.

In my opinion, is no different than cream we're accustomed to here in the US.

If anything, I thought it was even richer that what I use here.

Mike

Have watched baristas refill the 'cream' containers with UHT Cream product (look it up).

This product is shelf stable, needs no refrigeration - although it certainly can be chilled if desired.

I expect it's available throughout the ship wherever you might choose to request cream.

Mike

I saw the same thing with a slight twist...the barista was filling the container for DIY creamers at the IC with 1/2 cream and 1/2 milk. Instant half & half. :)

BTW: the "cream" varies on the different ships. On the Pacific the DIY servers had full cream. On the Crown it tasted like plain old milk.

Same here! I've lost weight on low carb and heavy cream is a special treat for me. Do I need to ask for it or will it be readily available? Of course, I'll gladly take half and half if that's all they have. Just no fake creamer, please.

Yes, they do. :DSo glad because heavy cream is our preference at home, too!

Thanks. I just looked it up. Glad there are no additives like high fructose corn syrup and oils.

Mike