Dawn mini-suites large enough for 4 adults?

Trying to price out different ways for the Dawn for my dh and I, and our 19yo and 16yo sons.

I'm hoping that someone can tell me whether the mini suites are large enough for the four of us. Both of my boys are fully grown now, and my concern is with the bedding more than the space in the room. Can two full-grown men fit comfortably on the sofa bed?

TIA

Trying to price out different ways for the Dawn for my dh and I, and our 19yo and 16yo sons.

I'm hoping that someone can tell me whether the mini suites are large enough for the four of us. Both of my boys are fully grown now, and my concern is with the bedding more than the space in the room. Can two full-grown men fit comfortably on the sofa bed?

TIA

Technically........maybe it would be large enough. No way would I do it. Spend a little more and put them in an Inside cabin close to you

TIA

Could you make it work? Yes. The bigger question is how hard pressed are you to want to make it work?

I'm not sure I'd want to spend a week in a hotel with my two boys (same ages) never mind a cruise ship cabin. When we put 4 in a room its usually our 4 kids and we are in an adjoining room. They can spread into our room if they really need too but generally they stick to their own room. The extra space is definitely a sanity keeper!

Ditto all of the above. We had three adults in a mini & it was borderline claustrophobic. It only worked because two of us were fairly compulsive about keeping things tidy, and leaned on the third one moderately hard. If your boys have any degree of sprawl (heh... I know how teenaged boys sprawl) it'll make you crazy.