beer prices

xrayjng

Looking for updated beer selections and prices ( RE Pick your perk) Would the beer selection for the Classic package be some beer I would enjoy? Any help would be appreciated.

How do we know what you enjoy?

I had the classic pkg and was fine with it--but I just enjoy any cold beer, not picky! Some of the beers on the classic pkg I can recall are--bud/bud light/ red stripe/ corona/corona light/ amstel light/coors light and prob a few others.

c'mon man......"beer prices ???------- c'mon man.......on a cruise ??--- c'mon man------ ya gotta be kiddin' ;)

SORRY!!!!!! when me or my husband want to have a beer. The classic package will get you a beer up to 5 dollars. If the only beer for 5 dollars is BUD . Then that package is not for us. So sorry to be asking a question on a MESSAGE BOARD...

For orthers that answered Thank you for your help.

SORRY!!!!!! when me or my husband want to have a beer. The classic package will get you a beer up to 5 dollars. If the only beer for 5 dollars is BUD . Then that package is not for us. So sorry to be asking a question on a MESSAGE BOARD...

For orthers that answered Thank you for your help.

I thought your question was good and was happy to see such a detailed response. Just because I'm on a cruise doesn't mean I'll stop drinking beer:eek:.

apologize for being snippy----- just hit me that the price of a beer would be the last thing on a cruise I would be worried about ......enjoy your suds and have a great cruise ;)

Thanks for apology. I sometimes respond like yourself. I have seen people not do something because of a $1-2 higher price. My DW mentions to me sometimes the price, so my response is 'I am going to spend an extra $100 on this cruise for a variety of things and NOT ruin my cruise by being concerned about an extra dollar or two or five on things.' She rolls her eyes and leaves me alone. :rolleyes:

I am totally a beer drinker. Looking at the menus - is there no Miller Light on Celebrity? I can drink Coors Light if I have too, but I am a Miller Light girl. We took the Promo Classic pkg also, so if Coors Light is what I can get on the pkg, then that is what I will drink.

I am totally a beer drinker. Looking at the menus - is there no Miller Light on Celebrity? I can drink Coors Light if I have too, but I am a Miller Light girl. We took the Promo Classic pkg also, so if Coors Light is what I can get on the pkg, then that is what I will drink.

Maybe this would be a good opportunity for you to upgrade to some "real beers"?;)

If you look at the Celebrity package descriptions on this link: click here

You'll see that a word in the first paragraph of each package description is underlined - that is a link that will take you to a representative list of the soft drinks, spirits and beers included in that package. Read the listing at the top of each page as well as the pictures as not all items listed are pictured. Also, the list is not complete and there may be other beverages offered on board.

Edited by Lsimon

Hopefully these menus from Reflection (January 2013) will be more useful than the above comments ;)

Sunset bar:

P1010340_zps27ff20f5.jpg

Oceanview Cafe:

P1010356_zpse85a588e.jpg

Bistro on Five:

FoodampDrink004_zps7f384b7a.jpg

Thanks for these! I've been having the hardest time finding updated price lists with the most recent I've found as March 2012 until yours. Perchance do you have more photos of drinks menus (ie, not just beer but mixed drinks, etc) either to post here or a link to ones you've posted elsewhere? So appreciated! (My husband prefers Blue Moon and I saw it on one of the menus, but I hope it's readily available in several locations on the ship.)

The beer selection was the deciding factor for us in deciding whether to spring for an upgrade to Premium. There's no good beer for $5 on a Celebrity ship! If you care about your beer you absolutely will hate the Classic selection. :(

The beer selection was the deciding factor for us in deciding whether to spring for an upgrade to Premium. There's no good beer for $5 on a Celebrity ship! If you care about your beer you absolutely will hate the Classic selection. :(

Decent $5 IMHO--Dos Equis, Corona, Heineken, Red Stripe and Becks.

But if you're after The micro brews or Duvel or Dogshead, etc. you have to go premium--Also lets you go to the Molecular Bar.

Michael's Club has a really nice selection of beers. There are many different types available.

The classic beverage package can be upgraded to the premium package for $11.50 per person per day and will cover most all of the beers (except for a few high end or large bottles).

If you look at the Celebrity package descriptions on this link: click here

You'll see that a word in the first paragraph of each package description is underlined - that is a link that will take you to a representative list of the soft drinks, spirits and beers included in that package. Read the listing at the top of each page as well as the pictures as not all items listed are pictured. Also, the list is not complete and there may be other beverages offered on board.

Thanks so much. I don't know how I missed that link..

Maybe this would be a good opportunity for you to upgrade to some "real beers"?;)

Way back in 1977 we took a trip west. At that time Coors wasn't sold east of the Mississippi. Everyone wanted me to bring some back to the Detroit area. At the time I was a Strohs drinker and would mix it up with Strohs Light depending on how I felt and what kind of drinking session it was. We stopped at the Coors Brewery and took a tour. At the end I asked when will Coors start making a light beer like everyone else. The answer I got was "Sir! Coors will never make a light beer as it is already light." After the tour I asked where is a good place to buy some Coors to take back. I was told to go to Apple Jacks. It was a large Beer, Wine, liquor store. It was as large as a supermarket and they had Aisles of beer. One whole aisle was all cases of Bud, the next aisle Miller and there was a whole aisle of cases of Coors. I said I thought that Coors had to be kept refrigerated. The worker asked who told you that BS. I said that is the reason that we are given that it isn't sold by us. He said they never refrigerate Coors. I bought 10 cases and had to sign a paper because I was out of state that I wouldn't sell it. I never refrigerated it until I wanted it cold. I gave many cases away and a year later I still had two left in the basement. A friend asked about them and I said if he gave me two cases of Strohs he could have them. He later told me that they were still good.

Dont drink Strohs or Coors now and and got into making my own beer. That commercial main steam stuff seems to have lost its taste.