Ruby march 6

irishmike22

This will not be a live thread as we will not have internet. Boarding was super easy drove up at1230 and was on the boat by 1250 including parking the car. Went to lunch in dining room, we asked what dining room it was in and was directed to the buffet. I then asked about sit down lunch and was told it ended at 1130, I asked isn't there one till 130 and was directed where to go. When we got there there was only 10 people inside, we ate a perfect lunch. For those that it interests the ruby now has the unlimited alcohol for 49.

This will not be a live thread as we will not have internet. Boarding was super easy drove up at1230 and was on the boat by 1250 including parking the car. Went to lunch in dining room, we asked what dining room it was in and was directed to the buffet. I then asked about sit down lunch and was told it ended at 1130, I asked isn't there one till 130 and was directed where to go. When we got there there was only 10 people inside, we ate a perfect lunch. For those that it interests the ruby now has the unlimited alcohol for 49.

Yes you must know the code, insistance!!!! ;)

Tell em Stewart sent you.

Enjoy and Bon Voyage. :)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thanks for confirming the availability of the new drink package, we're on the Ruby in three weeks. Do you happen to know if they insist that both parties in a room have to buy in? I've heard both yes and no on other ships.

Thanks for confirming the availability of the new drink package, we're on the Ruby in three weeks. Do you happen to know if they insist that both parties in a room have to buy in? I've heard both yes and no on other ships.

All adults traveling in the same stateroom must purchase the package. Any minors traveling with adults who purchase the package also must purchase the Unlimited Soda & More package

Mike:)

I look forward to your return so I can hear all about it.

Wonder how crazy the buffet is at noon on that first day

(wondering if i can talk my dad into the dining room for lunch this day

Just a hint for anyone else looking to eat lunch in the MDR on embarkation day: take a look at the Princess Patter that will be in your room when you first get there. The back page lists the various dining venues with their hours. There you will see which dining room will be serving lunch. Usually until 1:30. A very nice alternative to the zoo which is the Horizon Court.

I agree it says 7 days and longer.

But you can book the Ruby either 5 day or 9 day cruise.

So I guess it's available for the 9 day guest but not the 5 day guest. LOL

I'm just saying cause I know nothing.

Just a hint for anyone else looking to eat lunch in the MDR on embarkation day: take a look at the Princess Patter that will be in your room when you first get there. The back page lists the various dining venues with their hours. There you will see which dining room will be serving lunch. Usually until 1:30. A very nice alternative to the zoo which is the Horizon Court.

Excellent idea have to check that out. And yes the buffet is usually a zoo I personally like to,watch to see how much they can get on their plates without having to make a second trip. :D

I personally like to,watch to see how much they can get on their plates without having to make a second trip. :D

It seems some people are afraid the Horizon Court will run out of food before they get a chance to go back for seconds. So they have to pile up their plates with 10 pounds of food! ;) I agree: it is interesting to watch.