shortest survey ever!

dutchclogs

I was just browsing the celebrity website today when up popped a box would I take a survey (it will be only 5 mins to complete). So on clicking link question 1appears: are you currently booked on a Celebrity cruise? I answer yes then the next screen says Thank for your time -- survey over!

What message does this impart??

At least you can get ON the website! It will not load on my phone or iPad, trying PC now. . .just want to check prices. . .guess not

Okay, got on, got survey, got one question too, Ta Da! Congratulations! You have completed the survey!!! As usual, the IT department is a complete joke!!

Edited by CathyCruises

If you answer no to the question you will be sent to a site that will ask you questions about future booking and what other lines you have sailed with. I have had this pop up 3 times and responded yes twice. When it came up the 3rd time I answered no and was directed to the questions...took about 3 minutes to answer.

If you answer no to the question you will be sent to a site that will ask you questions about future booking and what other lines you have sailed with. I have had this pop up 3 times and responded yes twice. When it came up the 3rd time I answered no and was directed to the questions...took about 3 minutes to answer.

Yes, I thought this might the case. However, is it not rather short-sighted of Celebrity to exclude potential repeat cruisers? You may be researching a second cruise... perhaps better to ask what is the reason for visiting the site today? But guess they are focussed on 'new' Celebrity cruisers and perceive those who have a current booking are a captive audience? Hmm...

Thank you for letting us know this, Spartan Tartan.

I hope it will encourage people to answer no because if you answer no, at least it doesn't knock you right off and you get a couple of places where you can put in comments to let them know what you think of their website.

But you need to select the "other" option to be able to type in your comments, not just pick an item from their list.

Multiple choices are not acceptable.

Don't know if it will do any good to try to describe the problems we are having with the Celebrity website in those spaces on their survey, but at least it is worth a try.

So, just for giggles I went onto =x= site; first thing to happen is the survey popped up. It stated if I wasn't through with their site to minimize the survey - which I obediently did.

I entered some search criteria, got the info I needed, and went to retrieve the survey. And guess what?? It was GONE! Good job once again, Celebrity!