fireball in a wine bottle

Jcastle431

I think Princess security will be giving Mr. Castle's baggage extra special attention tomorrow. You've made their job much easier by advertising your intentions and ship name and sail date. :p

Like ship security monitors websites like this.:eek:

I'll see that and raise you a Jagermeister in an IV bag.

Ah! Now its starting to pick up a bit. Too bad we are off on a cruise tomorrow and will miss the potential fun posts to follow.

Enjoy this thread everyone. :cool:

Edit:

Oops, maybe not. Just noticed that the OP apparently deleted most of his/her original post. For those who missed it he/she was doing another "can I sneak booze on-board this way things". Always some character who thinks they have a "brilliant" idea to mess with and beat the system.

Edited by ar1950

Like ship security monitors websites like this.:eek:
Princess sure does and you can bet that whomever is monitoring the boards is thinking, "Hmmm.... Western Caribbean this week on the CB, last name Castle." Edited by Pam in CA

Edit:

Oops, maybe not. Just noticed that the OP apparently deleted most of his/her original post. For those who missed it he/she was doing another "can I sneak booze on-board this way things". Always some character who thinks they have a "brilliant" idea to mess with and beat the system.

They always think they have some new idea no one has ever thought of before. LOL. :D

You can put Blue Curacao in old Aqua Velva bottles. Important, don't wash them first. You'll understand why.

Of course. You always need that "Aqua Velva" smell. Heck, here I go giving away my age......."You can always tell an Aqua Velva man". :D