Bayonne Cruise Parking for Port Liberty - Adventure of the Seas

ScottVV

Has anyone used this company? If not, does anyone have suggestions for parking near the terminal? I see you can park for $20 a day at the terminal itself, but trying to find something cheaper and relatively close. Thanks all!

https://www.bayonnecruiseparking.com/

Most all will tell you to park at the cruise terminal, for safety.

Has anyone used this company? If not, does anyone have suggestions for parking near the terminal? I see you can park for $20 a day at the terminal itself, but trying to find something cheaper and relatively close. Thanks all!

https://www.bayonnecruiseparking.com/

I am interested in hearing about this too.....I leave Friday:cool::cool::cool:

It's very convenient to park at the terminal. However...

There are now 3 ships going out of Cape Liberty (Adventure, anthem, and Summit), so parking in the garage is a problem. When we were there over Memorial Day, we expected to park in the garage, but wound up parking in the surface lot. Same price, less car protection.

There are now 3 ships going out of Cape Liberty (Adventure, anthem, and Summit), so parking in the garage is a problem. When we were there over Memorial Day, we expected to park in the garage, but wound up parking in the surface lot. Same price, less car protection.

My car is an easy 26,000 dollar possession. I trust it to be safe and secure more at a well guarded port facility, whether indoors or out, than at any hotel or other parking venue in the area.

bosco

The off site discounted parking does not have a garage. Like the ground lot at Cape Liberty it is open to the elements. The off site lot claims it is secured. During the day, the off site lot which is part of a self storage facility, is not secure. It has available access to anyone on the self storage lot. When the storage facility closes at night and locks its gate, then the lot used for cruise parking is secured but it is not secured during business hours.

Pull up 69 New Hook Road on google earth and you can see the parking area, which is very rough. Another concern about the operation is that their "shuttles" are not properly licensed or insured as livery transportation in NJ. I think of it as a "ditch and hitch" operation.

My concern with not parking in the garage is the paint over spray from the Bayonne Dry Dock and Repair facility in the area. Several years ago I got my new truck spotted with over spray in their outside lot. There's a lot behind the garage that I've parked in before, but I would not park in the lot in front of the garage close to the dry dock area.

My concern with not parking in the garage is the paint over spray from the Bayonne Dry Dock and Repair facility in the area. Several years ago I got my new truck spotted with over spray in their outside lot. There's a lot behind the garage that I've parked in before, but I would not park in the lot in front of the garage close to the dry dock area.

I haven't heard repeat problem in years

For those leaving on the Anthem on Thursdays, do you usually get parking in the garage? Or, do you have to use overflow?

Most likely, many Anthem departing passengers will free spaces in the garage for the new cruisers. There have been reports that Celebrity Summit cruisers are not given the option of using the garage. I would suggest an arrival time at Cape Liberty between 10-10:30.

Thanks all for your input, etc... The savings for 7 days at Bayonne Cruise parking is 45ish dollars ... that's not worth saving IMHO.... I just hope there's parking available for Friday departures for the Adventure.. Does anyone know if there's a return cruise on 19 July? I'm leaving on the 20th.

On the Celebrity boards someone stated that the garage is used for Anthem and Adventure. Summit passengers are designated to use the surface lot.

Of course, if there are more cars for the Anthem or Adventure than there are parking spaces, some cars will be parked on the surface lot.

Thanks all for your input, etc... The savings for 7 days at Bayonne Cruise parking is 45ish dollars ... that's not worth saving IMHO.... I just hope there's parking available for Friday departures for the Adventure.. Does anyone know if there's a return cruise on 19 July? I'm leaving on the 20th.

Adventure will return on the 20th, and leave again on the 20th. There isn't a day between turnarounds.

You'll likely park in a spot recently vacated by the previous cruise.

PicsArt_06-20-10.20.31_zpszoco5l8r.png

The 20th?? Are you certain? Adventure sails on the 22nd.

Plenty of parking will be available, even with Celebrity Summit passengers already parked there right now.

Even plenty of parking for the Anthem on the 23rd.

:cool:

Edited by ObstructedView2

Most likely, many Anthem departing passengers will free spaces in the garage for the new cruisers. There have been reports that Celebrity Summit cruisers are not given the option of using the garage. I would suggest an arrival time at Cape Liberty between 10-10:30.

Good to know. Thanks! :cool:

I would suggest you park at the port. Bayonne is an urban industrial area and frankly I would not park my car ANYWHERE in that area with out it being in a secured lot. The port is way out on a man peninsula that's heavily guarded by port security and police. Just pay the $20.00 a day for a piece of mind that you're car will be present when you get off the ship.

PicsArt_06-20-10.20.31_zpszoco5l8r.png

The 20th?? Are you certain? Adventure sails on the 22nd.

Plenty of parking will be available, even with Celebrity Summit passengers already parked there right now.

Even plenty of parking for the Anthem on the 23rd.

:cool:

Reading and comprehending is key.. I said I'm leaving on 20 July... Not 20 June. Thanks and you're welcome...