Faster to the Fun

vanreg

There is no set schedule. Some say to check on or just after the Final Payment Due Date. Some do not make this payment and their FTTF is released back to the public.

Personally, I believe the best strategy is to check multiple times a day, every day until it is offered again.

There is no set schedule. Some say to check on or just after the Final Payment Due Date. Some do not make this payment and their FTTF is released back to the public.

Personally, I believe the best strategy is to check multiple times a day, every day until it is offered again.

I think it depends on how many platinum/diamond book between now and sailing. If less of those book then FTTF opens up.

This is the best strategy, I booked a last minute cruise in December, only about a month and a half out and watching for FTTF every day, I was able to catch it within a week.

Carnival told me that they offer FTTF immediately if a spot opens up. If someone who had FTTF cancels their cruise then Carnival will make available right away. I went through this situation this fall for a cruise this coming summer and got lucky enough to score FTTF. Good luck and search often.

Faster to the Fun is showing as sold out for my April cruise, but I thought I read that they may open some spots up. If they do this, about how long before the cruise does it happen? Thanks!

Curious what cruise in April and port?? We are sailing April 22 PC port on the Magic. My agent never asked me about Faster to fun.

I booked our cruise several months ago for May and it was sold out. I have been checking at least twice a day since. Today it was available, so I purchased it immediately! Just keep checking.....

Seems to be a pattern, I've been checking almost daily for over a couple months for FTFF on our 3/18 cruise on the Vista, just got it for both cabins today.

Faster to the Fun is showing as sold out for my April cruise, but I thought I read that they may open some spots up. If they do this, about how long before the cruise does it happen? Thanks!

Save your money. We just got off the Breeze and I'm not sure what it would bought us!

Opened for my cruise today as well.... Been checking since last fall multiple times a day and finally got it for 2 rooms today. It is already sold out again. Cruise in 39 days. I wonder if they have decided to increase the max for this as so many opened today???

I don’t know why people wait to get this as soon as I book a cruise put the deposit on the cruise then purchase the FTTF it’s amazing and well worth the price.

For many, FTTF is NOT available when they book, especially if a seasonal or holiday cruise. When it does show up it they only release so many and then sold out again (sometimes in minutes), so for many it is a waiting and stalking game.

Keep stalking, several times a day/night, for me it has been available many time in the early morning (between 5:00 and 6:00 AM) before selling out again. Keep at it until you get it, all the way up to the week of the cruise.