Oasis of the Seas - Express Departure. What Do I Need to know?

Me and my husband are doing a B2B on Oasis of the Seas Christmas time. January 6th we are disembarking and heading for Disney. How early can we get off the boat?? What is our fastest option so we can scoot on up to Disney asap. We are leaving Disney Again on Jan 10 and I am hell bent on doing ALL 4 parks and the 1 water park that is open in jan. Therefore I need to budget my time wisely.

Me and my husband are doing a B2B on Oasis of the Seas Christmas time. January 6th we are disembarking and heading for Disney. How early can we get off the boat?? What is our fastest option so we can scoot on up to Disney asap. We are leaving Disney Again on Jan 10 and I am hell bent on doing ALL 4 parks and the 1 water park that is open in jan. Therefore I need to budget my time wisely.

Carry your own luggage off and you should be off before 7am.

Ship normally gets in around 5:30AM and first passengers off the vessel starts around 6:15AM when the ship is cleared. Normally half of all cruise ship passengers do self assist so the earliest you are in the line the earliest you will be off of the Oasis Of The Seas.

A few years ago we always walked right off but it seems that those days are over now. Last few times on the Oasis we went down a bit before 6:30 and were directed out onto the deck where the line ended. We were still off and in the car by 7:15 - 7:30 but not as easy as it used to be.

A few years ago we always walked right off but it seems that those days are over now. Last few times on the Oasis we went down a bit before 6:30 and were directed out onto the deck where the line ended. We were still off and in the car by 7:15 - 7:30 but not as easy as it used to be.

Those locals are really messing things up eh.;):halo:

6:45 is usually the best time to walk down. It's after the huge line of people generally clear out. But as cruiseraps just mentioned, you never really know. But from experience and being told by crew on Oasis, 6:45 is the best time to do self-disembark.

Carry your own luggage off and you should be off before 7am.

IF you get in line at about 5:30

On our last OASIS the line for 'early' was LONG at 6:30 and once they opened the doors at ICE it took us over an hour to make it thru the terminal . . .

No surprise as more and more people with more and more luggage and even with walking issues do self debarkation. Also everyone in this forum suggests to do self debarkation. In the past it has been controllled and limited to a reasonable number of guests by the cruise line.