Anyone else getting a message that CC is not working?

OceanDreaming2

Yes, CC has been having a major problem all day. If you try to post, you'll get an error message that CC can't process the request, except that it DOES actually process your post, despite the error message. The post will show up in the thread, but the thread won't update, and the last post is not showing as such, nor are the number of replies in a thread showing correctly. It's not just here on the NCL board, it's all over CC. Clearly they have a lot to fix. :(

Yes, CC, apparently all forums including Roll Calls are having problems. I tried different browsers until I realized it wasn't me.... for a change. :p It may have started last evening b/c I wasn't able to respond to a thread for quite a while. Finally was able to but it still didn't post properly.

Oh well, keeps my email server nice n clean.

Tried posting on the "bugs" site, but I keep getting this message.
I kept getting this when I tried to post, but it seems to have been corrected.

No, I'm still getting it when I post. I didn't think the posts were going through, but apprently they are. And looking back, I have a lot of strange posts, because I was just trying to see if I kept getting that message and not knowing that they went through.

Yes, seeing the HTTP 500 error message on Chrome browser. Try Firefox instead - clear your cookies & cache, etc. followed by a restart of the browser.

Possible foreign cyber-attack in progress ... just kidding. Maybe it is Homeland Security testing out new tools on the war on terror and reading all of our social media & forum posting.

Yes, seeing the HTTP 500 error message on Chrome browser. Try Firefox instead - clear your cookies & cache, etc. followed by a restart of the browser.

Possible foreign cyber-attack in progress ... just kidding. Maybe it is Homeland Security testing out new tools on the war on terror and reading all of our social media & forum posting.

Yeah sure, whatever... just fix it, ok!!! :eek: