All Inclusive Photo Package

WVBill

If you buy the All inclusive photo package do you still need to go to "the wall" and search, and search, and search for your photos or can you depend on the ship's photo shop to find them all for you and put the package together?

Depends on the ship. If it has the newer photo viewing screens, the system has face recognition, which it pretty good. You still have to review and ensure it has found all your pictures. The Majestic has this and the Regal, maybe the Royal. Crown does not, and I think most others do not. On the Crown last fall when I has the package, they suggested periodically going through the “wall of picture” and claiming them and having them added to the USB (ship) drive they give you. You can wait to the end the cruise when it is really busy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sailed last summer and bought this package. The photo people told me to find any picture of my group and bring it to them. You give them any and all pictures you find everyday and they scan them to put on your thumb drive. Once scanned on thumb drive you can pickup up the large photos. At end of cruise you can pick up your thumb drive which has all the photos

If you buy the All inclusive photo package do you still need to go to "the wall" and search, and search, and search for your photos or can you depend on the ship's photo shop to find them all for you and put the package together?

I just returned from the Caribbean Princess. Yes you have to search for your photos. Sometimes one of the photographers will help. Once you have your photos you need to go to the photo desk & they will add them to your flash drive. We always had the flash drive with us.

We had one case where we found some photos & just took all of them & had them scanned & when we returned to our room we found some photos in the back of ours that were of someone else.

I’m aware of the new Princess ships you view them on a screen & select which ones you want. Not sure how they get loaded onto your flash drive.

Tom😎

What ships are considered the new ships? We sail on Golden, our first Princess cruise, this July.

Also, with the package, am I able to pick other pictures that don’t have us in it? Such as my parents photos who will be traveling with us?

Thanks.

Won the unlimited Photo Package at the Treasure hunt drawing.(worth $249.00, the actual cost if you purchased the package.We came home with about 75 photos so more than money's worth if purchased).

We were traveling in a group of 6 so took some really nice group photos(I gave some to our friends). In order to get the photos you have to be in them.Came home with really nice photos. On the Coral Princess the photography dept had the best photographers . They knew how to pose us for the best results.Also used some very fun backdrops.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...