January 2020 Journey Cruises, which would you choose?

sailaway54321

January 2020 Journey Cruises, which would you choose? *denotes new port for us

Air fare should be about the same. Never been on a Spirit Class ship but read good things about it. We have been on the Breeze out of Galveston and loved it.

I remember a few years ago we could do a Journey cruise on the Dream for less than half of the new prices.

14 night Caribbean Journey Cruise on the Pride $2,770. total for 2 in a 4K

Baltimore, Md;

Fun Day At Sea;

Fun Day At Sea;

Grand Turk;

Fun Day At Sea;

Aruba;

Curacao;

Fun Day At Sea;

Martinique, *

St Kitts,

Tortola,British Virgin Islands; *

Fun Day At Sea; Fun Day At Sea;

Fun Day At Sea;

Baltimore, Md

or

14 night Caribbean Journey Cruise on the Breeze $3,425. total for 2 in a 4J on Lido

Port Canaveral, Fl;

Fun Day At Sea;

Fun Day At Sea;

St. Croix, *

Antigua; Martinique,

Grenada; *

Barbados; *

Fun Day At Sea;

St Kitts,

St. Maarten,

San Juan, Puerto Rico;

Fun Day At Sea;

Fun Day At Sea;

Port Canaveral (Orlando), Fl

As a resident of NJ, I would have to choose the Florida option. Baltimore will be very chilly, so it will be a good 2 days or so before you encounter "decent" weather. Also, the ports are so much better! I'll be visiting a few of those places this may!

Either way a cruise day beats a regular day:D

Looks like the Breeze wins, although it is $655. more, all your points make sense.

I do love the 4J's with the secret deck right outside the door for easy access when arriving at port.

I'M surprised no one commented on the Pride, I'M always reading post on what a great flow the ship has and not ever seeming crowded. One day we will have to try that class.

Pride is my favorite ship in the fleet so I always pick her first. They close the roof over the pool when its cold so you don't lose a day on deck. They also have loads of "indoor" activities so you don't feel like you're wasting a day traveling I cold weather.

Pride is my favorite ship in the fleet so I always pick her first. They close the roof over the pool when its cold so you don't lose a day on deck. They also have loads of "indoor" activities so you don't feel like you're wasting a day traveling I cold weather.

I totally agree with you. We just take the cold days to relax and get in vacation mode! Love sailing out of Baltimore and love the Pride! I would also pick that cruise. We are booked on the January 2019 14 day. Can't wait! :)

I do love the Pride, but I also am fond of the Breeze. If the cruise is in January I would chose the Breeze. Since Baltimore is close to me, it would be much easier to get to the port but I don't trust the weather in January.

I totally agree with you. We just take the cold days to relax and get in vacation mode! Love sailing out of Baltimore and love the Pride! I would also pick that cruise. We are booked on the January 2019 14 day. Can't wait! :)

Oh, wow! 14 days! That will be so much fun. Jealous me!

I cruised on the Breeze last year and she's a great ship with lots of fun stuff (especially the 3D movies and Red Frog Pub) but there's just something special about the Pride. Love her.