I'm having a senior moment.............

Fergus

Are there hairdryers in the cabins? We're sailing on the Sunshine. It's been a couple of years since we cruised and for some reason I've completely blocked this out of my mind!!?? Thanks in advance!

My wife has shoulder length hair and found the cabin blow dryers to work well enough on our last two cruises. She took her own, but never used it. I got something on my shorts one evening, so I washed it off in the sink and used the blow dryer to dry them. It was hot enough to be quite uncomfortable on bare skin. The most annoying part is that you have to continuously hold the button in to keep them running. But a string or anything you can loop around it a couple time to hold the button in fixes that.

Does the Sunshine have normal looking hairdryers? The Triumph has a scary contraption that looks like a vacuum mounted on a wall.

On Sunshine the hair dryer is in the drawer of the desk.... Looks like a hairdryer...LOL

It was fine for me for a week.

My wife has shoulder length hair and found the cabin blow dryers to work well enough on our last two cruises. She took her own, but never used it. I got something on my shorts one evening, so I washed it off in the sink and used the blow dryer to dry them. It was hot enough to be quite uncomfortable on bare skin. The most annoying part is that you have to continuously hold the button in to keep them running. But a string or anything you can loop around it a couple time to hold the button in fixes that.

Rubber band or hair tie

Are there hairdryers in the cabins? We're sailing on the Sunshine. It's been a couple of years since we cruised and for some reason I've completely blocked this out of my mind!!?? Thanks in advance!

Yes there is.

Do the hair dryers on ships have a cooling function? I rely on this for my hair.

I think they are basic on and off and that's it. Seriously, if you have special needs for your hair take your own hair dryer. They are really a joke. Most of our cruises are in hotter climates and my hair is naturally curly so I don't have to rely on it much thankfully.