Right after the hump Allure

if you are the balcony cabin right before or right after the hump does that impede your view since those hump cabin balconies will stick out a little farther than yours?

View of what?

You still can't see other end of the ship no matter how for away from the hump you are

if you are the balcony cabin right before or right after the hump does that impede your view since those hump cabin balconies will stick out a little farther than yours?

Yes, your view will be slightly obstructed in one direction.

I went ahead and booked it. I have the first cabin aft of the aft hump. I didn't expect to see the front of the ship but I'd like to see a little forward. I may have a teeny tiny bit more balcony than regular balconies by looking at the picture.

No, it doesn't. Unless you're steering the ship, there is no need for you to see the bow of the ship. You will have about a 170 degree view...no worries...you will see all there is to see at sea.

Lol thank you for telling everyone what they need to see.:D

We had one of those cabins on Allure. I don’t remember feeling like my view was obstructed at all. I can confirm that one side of your balcony will be slightly deeper than the other. It’s not a huge difference, but the balcony is in fact slightly larger. Enjoy your Allure cruise 😊