How early to board?

denny1700

Have you been emailed your travel documents yet. They show check-in time. Our next cruise departs at 6:00pm and check-in is listed in our travel documents as being between 12:30 and 6:30. We usually get there early and have lunch onboard, so will aim to be there just before 12:30.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have you been emailed your travel documents yet. They show check-in time. Our next cruise departs at 6:00pm and check-in is listed in our travel documents as being between 12:30 and 6:30.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Seems there is a problem with the check in time advisory, Grandma cruising, if you adhere to the 6.30 time, you will have missed the ship!!

Another question please. What is the latest time to board? I want to do a tour in Dubai in the morning? I am doing the other route Dubai to Athens.

Thanks

Kathy

It is usually 90 minutes before the advertised departure time but can in some ports be 2 hours. Your cruise documents will tell you the exact time as it can vary from cruise to cruise even in the same port

It is usually 90 minutes before the advertised departure time but can in some ports be 2 hours. Your cruise documents will tell you the exact time as it can vary from cruise to cruise even in the same port

Thank you

Kathy