Very Excited

WolfpackFan

I've asked on every survey I've completed for Princess if they could credit back the cost of doing your own laundry for elites. Considering that we have to scan our cards to get tokens, they know who is using the system and could credit us back on our statement just like they do for internet service.

This would possibly ease the amount of laundry being sent out.

Makes sense to me.

I always only had one cruise booked at a time. Then two cruises ago I booked a cruise before taking the previous cruise and then did it again. Now that my March 2017 cruise passed, I sort of felt "naked" with only one cruise so had to book another. I think this will be my trend for now on.

For the first time ever, we have two cruises booked at the same time. Crown Princess this December and Regal Princess in Oct. 2018.

Be very careful. Having multiple future cruises booked is addictive. Next you will be booking back to back cruises. After that you will be buying plenty of Future Cruise Deposits every time you are onboard. Eventually you will find you have 6 future cruises booked and yet wishing Princess would hurry up and announce the schedule for 3 years into the future. Believe me------it can happen.

This was the first year that we had two booked.

Just sailed the Celebrity Silhouette in April and will sail the Regel repo at the end of October.

Time to start looking again. :D

Cruising is addictive!!!!

For the first time ever, we have two cruises booked at the same time. Crown Princess this December and Regal Princess in Oct. 2018.

We might be on the same sailing on the Regal! Happy sailing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's a good feeling isn't it. :) We're booked for 28 days in October and 14 days next March. Have to be sure to purchase more FCD as we only have one each left. Definitely don't want to run out. There are a lot of folks here on CC who always have multiple cruises booked but, for most people, it's not the norm. Congratulations and keep it up if you can.

Looking forward to this feeling when I book our 2019 British Isles cruise this fall :)

I don't have to worry about getting addicted though, since we have lots of land trips we want to do and we don't like to leave the dogs behind too often. So probably won't have too many opportunities to have two cruises booked at the same time.

Congratulations! Isn't a sweet feeling?

Also for us a first time having 2 cruises booked. One for 2017 and one for 2018. We normally don't do that but we really wanted to grab the one in 2018 and then realized, oh darn, what about 2017? ;p