Fttf

Derbie

There are four adults and four children sailing on a four day cruise, I decided to purchase the FTTF because of the kids and short cruise; normally, we do not do this short of a cruise. We have never purchased this before, so I thought I would run it by the experts. Is there anything I should be aware of, other than being able to take advantage of entering/exiting/tendars,etc?

Thanks a bunch,

Same here. So I'm assuming we will get to the port around 10:30 then board around noon? Is that when carnival boarding typically starts? I know they will do a couple of groups before FTTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. So I'm assuming we will get to the port around 10:30 then board around noon? Is that when carnival boarding typically starts? I know they will do a couple of groups before FTTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Times might be accurate, but depends on the port, the ship, weather (fog), and how quickly the previous guests debark. I've waited to board as a Diamond until after 1PM on my last few cruises out of FLL.

One mistake I made the first time I bought FTTF was not noticing the reference to 'you only need to buy one per cabin'... I put 2 in my shopping cart but someone here on CC set me straight before I inadvertently bought one for me and one for DH- both in the same cabin!

Just FYI...