Prohibited items

Smokeybooks

Interesting - it says that at the bottom of this page: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4090/~/carnival-corporation-prohibited-items

“Compressed gas tanks, bottles, cylinders including dive tanks, propane tanks and aerosol cans”

Kind of ambiguous, since a can of shave cream or spray-on sunscreen doesn’t quite fit the same category as dive tanks and propane tanks...

We have never had an issue bringing aerosol toiletries on-board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Always bring spray on sunscreen and dry oil - in my carry-on and through security and never had it questioned. My unopened bottle of wine and sealed case of soda pop have been heavily inspected :) but no notice of the sunscreen.

Thanks everyone. I thought that was kind of an odd place to throw aerosol cans in. I was just making sure our sunscreen wasn't going to get confiscated so we all don't turn into lobsters lol.

Just don't do what we did - we had our spray can of sun screen in a small, soft-side backpack while visiting Busch Gardens and at some point we sat down on a bench to rest. Plopped the backpack down next to me and leaned on it with my arm and inadvertently leaned on the top of the sunscreen. Unloaded sunscreen all over inside the backpack. Our wallets and all kinds of things were in there - it ate the magnetic strips off our credit cards and damaged a bunch of other stuff (drivers license!) - but none of it got sunburned!

Just don't do what we did - we had our spray can of sun screen in a small, soft-side backpack while visiting Busch Gardens and at some point we sat down on a bench to rest. Plopped the backpack down next to me and leaned on it with my arm and inadvertently leaned on the top of the sunscreen. Unloaded sunscreen all over inside the backpack. Our wallets and all kinds of things were in there - it ate the magnetic strips off our credit cards and damaged a bunch of other stuff (drivers license!) - but none of it got sunburned!

That spray sunscreen reeks havoc on nail polish too! Must be great for our skin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk