Faster to the fun! (FTTF)

Bllybb758

OK, need to be more specific I guess, what is the EARLIEST anyone has gotten on the ship with fttf? We are taking a shuttle from our hotel, and they run at 9 & 10, would i have to wait to board if we took the 9 am shuttle from the Hampton Inn in Doral?

TY!!

You do need to print new boarding passes and luggage tags after you purchase FTTF. The new ones will include a small FTTF logo that will alert staff in the terminal that you have priority boarding.

Also, if you check any of your luggage ask the porter to attach the orange sticker to you bags.

Happy sailing.

You do need to print new boarding passes and luggage tags after you purchase FTTF. The new ones will include a small FTTF logo that will alert staff in the terminal that you have priority boarding.

Also, if you check any of your luggage ask the porter to attach the orange sticker to you bags.

Happy sailing.

How Quick are we talking with the luggage

I just found out about this and looked at my sailing and it's sold out:mad: Does it ever open back up once it's sold out?

Per Carnival the only way it opens back up is if people who already have it cancel their cruise...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just answered part of my own question as I went ahead and ordered the FTTF for our 3 staterooms. It is paid at time of booking and it can be cancelled in advance of cruise. Still not sure if it will be of much use to us as our current check in time was 1230 and it looks like FTTF might only be half hour before that as the FTTF receipt says 1200-1pm.

decided to take the plunge and take out 3 kids 1, 6, 7 on the big boat....gonna be fun but glad the wife got FTTF...after seeing pics of the people waiting in long lines out of the terminal, with the littles? yeah no....worth the money. "C'mon kids, we gotta get to guy's burger before the boat gets crowded!!!"

I just answered part of my own question as I went ahead and ordered the FTTF for our 3 staterooms. It is paid at time of booking and it can be cancelled in advance of cruise. Still not sure if it will be of much use to us as our current check in time was 1230 and it looks like FTTF might only be half hour before that as the FTTF receipt says 1200-1pm.

They have to list a time as it is in the excursion section, but fttf guests do not need to follow the time listed. You can arrive between 10 and 10:30am as the doors to the terminal are opened if you'd like.. You head for the Diamond/Platinum/Suites/FTTF line. After going through security, etc. you will board as soon as the ship is cleared of previous guests, but after the Diamond, etc. guests. You will likely be enjoying lunch on board by 12:00!

Also, as soon as you board you can head to your cabin and drop off your carry-ons. Your cabin should be ready for you but your luggage probably won't be there yet.

Enjoy having FTTF! It will help make your trip run as smooth as possible.

They have to list a time as it is in the excursion section, but fttf guests do not need to follow the time listed. You can arrive between 10 and 10:30am as the doors to the terminal are opened if you'd like.. You head for the Diamond/Platinum/Suites/FTTF line. After going through security, etc. you will board as soon as the ship is cleared of previous guests, but after the Diamond, etc. guests. You will likely be enjoying lunch on board by 12:00!

Also, as soon as you board you can head to your cabin and drop off your carry-ons. Your cabin should be ready for you but your luggage probably won't be there yet.

Enjoy having FTTF! It will help make your trip run as smooth as possible.

Who’s ready to rock after that!

I took this exact picture last week! Lol748c391270fb9312cd3fee77b728ab51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd be willing to bet that 75 to 90% of those standing in line outside the terminal arrived before their check in time and were refused entry to the terminal. If this picture was taken at 11:30 or noon for example, and you had that check in time, you could probably waltz right past all those waiting.

I'd be willing to bet that 75 to 90% of those standing in line outside the terminal arrived before their check in time and were refused entry to the terminal. If this picture was taken at 11:30 or noon for example, and you had that check in time, you could probably waltz right past all those waiting.

I arrived PAST most check in times on my last NCL cruise, and was treated with lines just like that, and it was after 12:00! I did not require a check in time as I had a NCL transfer booked. My plan was to arrive early, but problems with our hotel shuttle to port service caused us to be later.

I won’t be able to get to the port until about 11:30, would FTTF still be worth it for us?
What is your check in time? If after 11:30 then it would help quite a bit. If at 11:30, then it would still give access to the priority security and check in lines, which woulda save time. With fttf, you would board asap. Without you might have to wait a bit.

But, do you care about dropping carry ons in room before lunch? Early delivery of luggage? Priority line at gs? Priority tender?

We have medical equipment to carry on, so for us, fttf is always worth it just for early access to room.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

The time shown on FTTF is just a placeholder because it is technically an excursion all excursions have times associated with them. With FTTF, you ignore all assigned arrival appointments and you can check in whenever you wish.

Just got FTTF for our up coming cruise on the Splendor in July. We had purchased this previously 2 years ago for the Miracle. While there were a few things that could've been done better to make some of the processes smoother, it was good overall. Especially when it came to embarkation and disembarkation. We're pretty much going FTTF from here on out till Platinum ;p