surely not-they didn't did they?

the english lady

Just wandering through Ebaby as you do-still looking for something for our cruise and I came across this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/P-O-cruises-white-finest-cotton-satin-stripe-duvet-cover-96-W-x-77-L-244x196-/310796087109?pt=UK_Collectables_Nautical&hash=item485ce3ef45

tell me someone didn't take the bedding off the ship....did they????

Just wandering through Ebaby as you do-still looking for something for our cruise and I came across this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/P-O-cruises-white-finest-cotton-satin-stripe-duvet-cover-96-W-x-77-L-244x196-/310796087109?pt=UK_Collectables_Nautical&hash=item485ce3ef45

tell me someone didn't take the bedding off the ship....did they????

Wow, absolutely unbelievable that anyone would stoop to steal bedding. I just wonder how much goes missiing each year.

I've also just seen 6 sheets of headed paper form Oceana at 99p plus 99p postage. How sad they must be to go to the bother of bringing it home, taking photos of it, writing an ad etc. Wonder who the seller thinks would buy it??

Edited by tartanexile81

I've also just seen 6 sheets of headed paper form Oceana at 99p plus 99p postage. How sad they must be to go to the bother of bringing it home, taking photos of it, writing an ad etc. Wonder who the seller thinks would buy it??

I've often seen P&O envelopes and the free postcards advertised on ebay too!

If anyone's selling the old Skywalker lounge from Grand Princess I might be interested - it would make a great holiday home…..

SkyWalkers? It is still on the Golden Princess we are on next year, but I had better check, could be on E Bay, with Arcadia's Electra disco lounge.

Everyone is assuming that these items are stolen without any facts to say so so I would be very careful what you say.

Does anyone buy duvet covers in order to sell them? :confused:

Edited by Cruisebabe11

As the person is not specifying where they actually live , then one thinks they do not want people to know...anyone I have purchaed from I always have at least a town.

No they may not be "taken" they may have been recycled as the person in the earlier post said.

Does anyone on here who lives near S'hampton know if Pando have a sort of garage/ship sale??

As has also been said-anyone who "borrows" items as they leave are not getting anything for free. The items have to be replaced, and guess who will be paying for them.

Everyone is assuming that these items are stolen without any facts to say so so I would be very careful what you say.

Maybe P and O sell bed linen then or donate to a charity shop when they get new, I would think if it was a guest pinching them they would be missed and they could charge their account, if it was staff there would probably be better things to take