Behind the scenes tour??

I may be way off here, but are Diamonds supposed to get a behind the scenes tour or something of the kind on 7+ day cruises? We’ve been Diamond for 5 cruises, 3 of which we’re 7 day cruises and have never seen an invite. Not a big deal, just wondering if I’m making this perk up.

I may be way off here, but are Diamonds supposed to get a behind the scenes tour or something of the kind on 7+ day cruises? We’ve been Diamond for 5 cruises, 3 of which we’re 7 day cruises and have never seen an invite. Not a big deal, just wondering if I’m making this perk up.

D only get an invit to an entertainment tour on some ships. On most ships this tour is open for all.

D+ gets an invite to bridge or galley tours.

When we sailed in suites on Mariner and Freedom, we were invited to bridge tour for free.

On Allure and Oasis in suite and Diamond we had to pay for tours that went to bridge, theatre, gally, and some areas of below deck.

It was a three hour tour (Not Gilligan island) that ended with champagne and some munchies.............dah we had drink package and did not need champagne at 11am.

later

The $99 is not free for D+.

D+ get a very short tour of the galley and or bridge and not together.

The $99 tour is a more comprehensive tour that goes to many areas.

I never said the comprehensive tour was free I was commenting that the diamond plus galley and bridge tours are free. When a comment is attached to a prior comment I assume it relates to the previous comment. If not the $99 comment needs to be more specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your reply’s. Like I said, not a big deal, just curious. We sail Mariner in October in a suite maybe we’ll get lucky.

we sail exclusively in suites and have only received one such invite( On Rhapsody) .. a choice between a Bridge tour or a galley tour. we chose the galley tour and the others on it with us were D+

on other ships we asked the Concierge if he could arrange a Bridge tour on the first night and were given one on the last sea day with about 6-8 others. ( mr spook is Ex Navy and has done many a Bridge watch so he was curious to see how the civilians do it)