Oasis... cabin key cards at check in or outside cabin?

Max and Ruby

Just wondered where you receive your cabin key card?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We received ours at check in on the September 2nd Oasis sailing and I read that the September 9th sailing was the same. Not sure about today or last week.

I would just keep reading current Oasis threads to see when they finally change to sea passes at the cabin door.

We received ours at check in on the September 2nd Oasis sailing and I read that the September 9th sailing was the same. Not sure about today or last week.

I would just keep reading current Oasis threads to see when they finally change to sea passes at the cabin door.

Yeah I’m doing Oasis next month and Anthem July 2019. I know Anthem leaves them outside your door and so I thought I’d better check about Oasis. Not a big deal because I will have Set Sail Pass with me to charge if needed.

Thanks!

Yeah I’m doing Oasis next month and Anthem July 2019. I know Anthem leaves them outside your door and so I thought I’d better check about Oasis. Not a big deal because I will have Set Sail Pass with me to charge if needed.

Thanks!

Oasis has changed to individual set sail passes for each passenger, like Anthem does. I know when I first printed my set sail pass for the September 2nd sailing, there was only one with both of our names on it. Prior to sailing, that changed to individual passes and then the format changed again, though still individual set sail passes.

So, if you printed your set sail pass early and only have one for your party, you might want to go back in and see if it is now one for each person in your party.:)