Would this be acceptable?

Prismism

What would be my odds of getting this bottle of Belgian beer to pass as my bottle of 'wine' when boarding?

attachment.php?attachmentid=425330&stc=1&d=1532049161

Hi

You should be fine as long as they don't actually read the bottle.

For the sake of one or two bottles of beer, why don't you save it for when you get home? I understand, all these silly rules :rolleyes:, is it really that important? You might find some interesting beers at some of the ports you visit.

hope this helps

Hi

You should be fine as long as they don't actually read the bottle.

For the sake of one or two bottles of beer, why don't you save it for when you get home? I understand, all these silly rules :rolleyes:, is it really that important? You might find some interesting beers at some of the ports you visit.

hope this helps

I'm just not a big wine drinker. I do, however, really enjoy good craft beer. Unfortunately, there are no good beers on the ship, or in Mexico for that matter. The only ale I've ever seen on the ship is Rebel IPA by Sam Adams, and that beer is just meh..

It's 750ml. I'm thinking I'll give it a try in October.

I'm just not a big wine drinker. I do, however, really enjoy good craft beer. Unfortunately, there are no good beers on the ship, or in Mexico for that matter. The only ale I've ever seen on the ship is Rebel IPA by Sam Adams, and that beer is just meh..

It's 750ml. I'm thinking I'll give it a try in October.

Hi

I was seeing comments of a ?new microbrewery in Cozumel (if you are going there). Here is the trip advisor link. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g150809-d13113594-Reviews-Cerveceria_Punta_Sur-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

I will be going this fall, so I might look out for it.

No, it would not be acceptable. You are violating the terms of the contract and could be delaying the boarding process for other passengers if security decides to search the rest of the items in your bag.

No, it would not be acceptable. You are violating the terms of the contract and could be delaying the boarding process for other passengers if security decides to search the rest of the items in your bag.

I used to work security in Port Canaveral part-time (I'm retired). Love being around ships but hated getting up at 4:00AM! Regardless, if I were working the x-ray machines when you go through I would flag your bag for a secondary inspection just to make sure it wasn't a bottle of beer (mortal sin). Unless the secondary inspector really took a close look at the bottle it would probably pass because with a cork it does look like a bottle of wine.

Most cruise terminals have secondary inspection tables and it wouldn't slow down the boarding process.