Is there a guest Laundry on Equinox?

GetMeToTheSpa

Celebrity also offers a Bag of Laundry where you stuff items in a paper bag (think it will hold 15-20 items) where it is simply a wash and fold service. I cannot find the price of this however. We use it for t-****s/golf shirts and such. Stuff comes back clean and pretty much unwrinkled.

Celebrity also offers a Bag of Laundry where you stuff items in a paper bag (think it will hold 15-20 items) where it is simply a wash and fold service. I cannot find the price of this however. We use it for t-****s/golf shirts and such. Stuff comes back clean and pretty much unwrinkled.

Our last few cruises stuff the bag was $50. Clothes are washed in Hot Water & put in Hot dryer. Good for DHs undergarments, socks, hankies, jeans, workout clothes, tee shirts. I wouldn’t put in any delicate items or clothes that could fade or shrink with hot water.

Yep.. The cabin steward will just have to get used to seeing my unmentionables hanging to dry.. ��

Just so all the people in port don’t need to get use to that when someone hangs it on their balcony - seen it a few times. Was walking past the stern and the Capt was checking the line’s security to the pier and looked up and saw a whole line of clothes hanging in a balcony. Just stood there shaking his head as his crewman counted to see which SR number.

They were very nice delicates, but a bit large sets of undergutchies.....what my family called them.

Den