Happy canada day

solocanadian

Parliament Hill is a sea of red and white. Music is blaring and we're waiting for the flypast of the Snowbirds. The party is well underway. (weather note: 30C "feels like 38"; heat and severe storm warnings)

Just for the record it was +2C (about 36F) in the Rockies this morning. Some darn chilly campers, I bet.

Just for the record it was +2C (about 36F) in the Rockies this morning. Some darn chilly campers, I bet.

That 2ºC is a whole lot more comfortable than 30ºC! You can put a sweater on if you need it, but too darned hot is too darned hot no matter what you do!

Parliament Hill is a sea of red and white. Music is blaring and we're waiting for the flypast of the Snowbirds. The party is well underway. (weather note: 30C "feels like 38"; heat and severe storm warnings)

Great demo team along the lines of the Blue Angles, T-Birds, Red Arrows and Patrouille de France

CanadaSnowbirds_zps809fdb1a.jpg

Wow, that pretty cold. We sure didn't get that cold overnight. Beautiful day here. Suppose to be 25 c or approx 80 f.

Thanks, Copper, I thought I was going to miss the show!:)

Pretty cool shots of some WHL (Moose Jaw Warriors?) players going on a fly-along with the Snowbirds

Edited by Copper10-8

Thank you for that. I really enjoyed it.:D

Glad you liked it :)

Wow, that pretty cold. We sure didn't get that cold overnight. Beautiful day here. Suppose to be 25 c or approx 80 f.

Enjoy that summer-like day :D We are supposed to be about 20ishC or 70ishF. (It nearly always gets darn chilly out here at night!)

[quote name='Vict0riann']Here's another: [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t41wNkGvJ9k[/URL]

My California cousin says "Silly Canadians"!:)[/quote]

:D:D[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial] Maybe ..but who has more fun than us ? Thanks for posting.:)[/FONT][/SIZE]