On Silhouette now

hockeymom21

Just wanted to let everyone know that my husband & I are enjoying anytime dining this week on the Silhouette. There has been no wait yet for a table for 2. Tuesday night at 7:15 we even got seated next to the railing~ overlooking diners below. We have gone at various times and have not had to wait yet. Sharing this because of many recent posts regarding long wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just wanted to let everyone know that my husband & I are enjoying anytime dining this week on the Silhouette. There has been no wait yet for a table for 2. Tuesday night at 7:15 we even got seated next to the railing~ overlooking diners below. We have gone at various times and have not had to wait yet. Sharing this because of many recent posts regarding long wait!

Thanks for letting us know as that is around the time we eat. I take it the anytime dining is on the upper level as last time we were on Silhouette it was the lower level?

Thanks so much for the update on dining.

Is it possible for you to list senior officers; do you know what captain, staff captain, etc will change. Is this happening prior to the TA crossing or after.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Had you pre booked, or just turned up?

We were on Silly last week. The officers were all approachable especially Hotel Director Nina. We found the food quality in MDR to be OK with the beef dishes very good to excellent. If nothing jumps out at you from the dessert menu don't hesitate to go to Cafe al Bacio instead -heck, go there anytime. Did you have a CC meet and mingle? The rule of thumb is supposed to be the first sea day at 10:15 in Cellar Masters. Ours wasn't too well attended by cruisers but several officers including Cpt Peppas were in attendance.

Had you pre booked, or just turned up?[/quote

We have just turned up!

Continue to enjoy your dinners in the MDR.

Could you possibly provide a list of the senior officers and personnel. Do you know if the Captain will be on board in April? Thanks.