CCL Shareholders stock

Lyndonn

The stock is taking a steady upswing again. :)

The CCL Shareholder's offers us shareholders that cruise, some nice benefits.

This was one our better stock purchases.

I bought a bunch back it June when the stock dropped to in the $57s. Sold all but 100 shares yesterday and it is up further today (never get greedy though). With the gains, dividends and stockholder OBC, this has been a fantastic investment over the past 6 years for me. I sure wish my other investments had such good returns!!

I bought a bunch back it June when the stock dropped to in the $57s. Sold all but 100 shares yesterday and it is up further today (never get greedy though). With the gains, dividends and stockholder OBC, this has been a fantastic investment over the past 6 years for me. I sure wish my other investments had such good returns!!

What is the stock price today please? I bought my stock many years ago and it has been by far my best investment. I had never considered selling off part of my stock and retaining the 100 shares required for OBC and I want to discuss this with my investment counselor.

I agree! We bought at around $30 a share and have been very pleased over the years. In all honesty I never dreamt it would go this high as we only wanted it for the OBC for our cruises. Pleasantly surprised and will keep it as long as we are healthy enough to cruise.

I bought it, just for the shareholder benefits, at $21 a share several years ago. Since then it has more than paid for itself from on-board credits and is now worth three times what I paid for it. Wish I had bought even more!

Can someone post a link to all the shareholder benefits and how to claim them?

I own CCL but never knew about this.

I posted it in Post 6.... fax your Email & phone # Plus Booking Number & Passenger Names. Current Page from your Brokers stmt (I circle the position). I do this about 60 - 75 days out. You will get an Onboard Credit based on the length of your cruise. Some heavily discounted fares not eligible but I haven’t been denied yet.

What is the stock price today please? I bought my stock many years ago and it has been by far my best investment. I had never considered selling off part of my stock and retaining the 100 shares required for OBC and I want to discuss this with my investment counselor.

Got as high as 64.14 today (about 63.70 now). Of course this is over $1.50 higher than I sold at yesterday!

Got as high as 64.14 today (about 63.70 now). Of course this is over $1.50 higher than I sold at yesterday!

Thank you. I am one of the lucky one that bought100 shares many years ago when it was just $20. per share. My financial counselor has advised me to sell a couple of times but I always told him no because I wanted the shareholder benefits. Will discuss a partial sale with him now.

I agree! We bought at around $30 a share and have been very pleased over the years. In all honesty I never dreamt it would go this high as we only wanted it for the OBC for our cruises. Pleasantly surprised and will keep it as long as we are healthy enough to cruise.

You have me beat...I bought at $35 and have gotten nice OBC since. Well worth it for the OBC if one sails any of their lines.

We have kept 100 shares of CCL for the OBC. The stock has performed well, but not nearly as good as RCL. Our RCL is up well over 200% over the same time period. It’s pretty difficult to get any OBC on some RCL lines, but the stock gains will pay for many cruises. We will continue to keep both stocks :cool: