Best place to grab a bite to eat in PC

Dalton51

Where is the best place to grab a bite to eat night before cruise in coca beach area/ PC ???thanks. Not looking for chain pleaces nor sea food anything else is a go.. Thanks a lot.

If you have a vehicle, try driving up A1A to the 520 Causeway and go to The Sunset! It is a local place on the left right before the first bridge. Carol & I love the food and the abiance is great. They do a musical thing as the sun sets that is very enjoyable!

If you have a vehicle, try driving up A1A to the 520 Causeway and go to The Sunset! It is a local place on the left right before the first bridge. Carol & I love the food and the abiance is great. They do a musical thing as the sun sets that is very enjoyable!

Dont have a car guess we could hire a taxi??Will probly hire a taxi anywhere we go to eat this night. Thanks for all the help.

Not looking for chain pleaces nor sea food anything else is a go

whoa - missed the not sea food

how about some German with a Jazz chaser

http://heidelbergcocoabeach.com/

Heidi, & Meisterchef Edmund from Austria welcome you to the coziest place

in Brevard county. Our well trained staff will serve you the finest dishes

from the Old World. The Heidelberg is quality rated by Zagat

and Mobil guide and has won the readers choice award

of Best of Brevard twelve years in a row.

Join us for a relaxing afternoon or evening.

As you dine, enjoy the piano stylings of Mark Hubrouck

Wednesday through Saturday evenings.

http://heidisjazzclub.com/

Heidi's Jazz Club has been the number one hangout for jazz lovers and jazz musicians on Florida's Space Coast since Heidi and Eddie opened the club in 1992. We feature live music every Tuesday through Sunday with featured performers on selected Friday and Saturday evenings and Heidi's Open Jam Session every Sunday evening starting at 7 PM.

or http://www.mangotree-restaurant.com/menus

At The Mango Tree Restaurant, old-world European techniques and the latest in culinary technology come together to bring you the freshest and most delicious dishes! Come experience Chef Filadi’s incredible homemade pastas made fresh daily, ice cream and gelato created when you order, along with his many other culinary delights.

or on the pier

http://cocoabeachpier.com/cbp/restaurants-bars-on-the-cocoa-beach-pier/atlantic-ocean-grille/

Ocean dining 500 feet over the Atlantic at affordable prices. Enjoy fresh seafood or succulent steak cooked to your direction at the restaurant named “Best Restaurant With A View” by Florida Today Newspaper readers for seven consecutive years.

Many years ago we went to dinner in a restaurant, but I do not remember the name of it. It was off the beaten path near a marina where commericial fishing ships came in. I remember we were going north and turned right off of an exit and went a little through a commerical/industiral area. It had a huge patio with music.

Does this sound familiar to anyone. We are returning over Thanksgivng and would like to go there again.

I have to recommend Fishlips too, and I'm not a seafood person. I got fish and chips and I think my BF got a hamburger. The view is awesome. We went down to the lock and watched dolphins and manatees go through the lock, and had both lunch and dinner at Fishlips just because the view was awesome. Drinks were pretty tasty too!

For BBQ, try Slow & Low.

Not intended as arguement and having gone to college in New London I recognized CT's lack of BBQ :-) but as a local I can't recommend Slow and Low. It IS ok ... and better than some but frankly after our last few visits where the service was consistenty slow and food delivered COLD we just won't go there - I've won gift cert's to there several times and we go then but has not been good enuf to get me to pay full price as compared to other BBQ places in town (but away from the beach). If in that part of town I'd just go to Coconuts where the food might not be better BUT you can sit right on the beach

Just my opinion . . .

For BBQ, try Slow & Low.

Not intended as arguement and having gone to college in New London I recognized CT's lack of BBQ :-) but as a local I can't recommend Slow and Low. It IS ok ... and better than some but frankly after our last few visits where the service was consistenty slow and food delivered COLD we just won't go there - I've won gift cert's to there several times and we go then but has not been good enuf to get me to pay full price as compared to other BBQ places in town (but away from the beach). If in that part of town I'd just go to Coconuts where the food might not be better BUT you can sit right on the beach

Just my opinion . . .

No argument from me. ;-). We all have different tastes.

We both thought the service and food were great. Laid back and relaxed, but not slow. No problems at all, we enjoyed ourselves and left with full tummies:D.

We planned on returning on our next visit. Would love if you would list a few BBQ joints in the area you thought were better and maybe we'll give them a try.

Confront inn at coca beach. How far is fishlips from there ? And any other places. Thanks

Since you don't have a car I would recommend the following places which are all within walking distance

Sunset Bar & Grill - 15 minute walk

CB Pier - no more than a 20 minute walk

Branos - 5 minute walk, good italian food

Italian Courtyard - 10 minute walk

Shark Pit- next door

Sand Bar - 5 minute walk.

If you are inclined to take a cab or even the Trolly some of my tried and true favorites that aren't seafood are:

Robertos in Downtown Cocoa Beach

Siam Orchard South of hotel in Cocoa Beach

Thai Thai North in Cape Canaveral

Izzy's north in Cape Canveral

Milikens at the Port

The restaurant at Discovery Beach Resort. Can't remember the name

Madd Jacks Grillin Shack - Newer Restaurant in Cape Canaveral just north of Dunkin Donuts and the BBQ is really good.

Archived