Love is in the Air

Love has come to Aus/NZ CC.

I have known both Deb (Anglewingsflys) and Bob (RKMW) for a while now, Deb lives in my home town and Bob used too.

They were both travelling solo and were looking for travel partners to share cabins, so I put them in touch........and now they are engaged and enjoying many cruises booked together!!!

So congratulations to you both, I am sure there will be many more wonderful cruises in your future together:hearteyes:

I have known both Deb (Anglewingsflys) and Bob (RKMW) for a while now, Deb lives in my home town and Bob used too.

They were both travelling solo and were looking for travel partners to share cabins, so I put them in touch........and now they are engaged and enjoying many cruises booked together!!!

So congratulations to you both, I am sure there will be many more wonderful cruises in your future together:hearteyes:

Wow I have heard of " meet and mingle " but " meet and marry " ? Congratulations to them both , have a happy life together .

Such wonderful news... please pass on our Congratulations, and very best of wishes to Deb and Bob.... [emoji177][emoji177]

Do hope they are both now doing our Majestic Princess cruise in Feb ‘20 that Bob had booked...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations to Bob and Deb. I did meet Bob some years ago in Cootamundra on my travels.

All the best for the future, yes no doubt, what else but a honeymoon cruise !!!:')

What a great little Cruise Critic fraternity we have here.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes

A big thank you to Chez the matchmaker,little did you know it would end up like this .

We are thinking about a cruise wedding in the near future.

So naturally it’s a cruise honeymoon.

Cheers Bob and Deb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww congratulations to Deb & Bob [emoji141]🤵[emoji179]what a good matchmaker you are Cheryl) we will also be on the 2020 cruise that Margaret mentioned above, so hope that will be your wedding/honeymoon cruise[emoji568][emoji179][emoji1376]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the boys could do a pub crawl for the bucks night......the girls at the spa for hens night,

so when should I order my Apricot coloured taffeta bridesmaid dress?:'):')

Can't be before 2021, we are all outta leave:rolleyes::')

So the boys could do a pub crawl for the bucks night......the girls at the spa for hens night,

so when should I order my Apricot coloured taffeta bridesmaid dress?:'):')

Can't be before 2021, we are all outta leave:rolleyes::')

Chez, Deb said no Apricot colour

Sent from my iPhone using Forums