Book Exhange

I have been on Legend & Splendor, neither have book exchanges.....much to my dismay. There is a library on most ships with the books tagged like u may find in your community library. I’m sure if you were finished with a book you brought from home and wanted to “donate” that book by leaving it on a shelf, nobody would complain. On that note...I doubt the “Carnival Library” book would set off alarms when you go home.

I have a digital reader but nothing beats having a physical book to read on a cruise - too much water around, and I am so clumsy. I have borrowed from the library when I have run through all of the books I brought with me, and I do leave my completed books in the library. But I have not seen a book exchange.

One year I found a book in the library that had a note written in it that the previous owner had finished it and left it in the library for future cruisers. I intended on reading it and putting it back but inadvertently took it home with me. A year later we cruised on the same boat so I took it back. Funny thing was I never did finish it.