How are people being notified of changes to their itineraries?

sunny2runner

For those of you with Sept/Oct/Nov cruises that include affected ports, how is NCL notifying you of the changes? Phone, Email and/or change to your online vacation summary?

We have a late Nov cruise on the Epic with has St. Thomas and Tortola.

All their Eastern Caribbean cruises through November have been changed to Western Caribbean according to an article in today's USA Today.

Will post on roll call if notified of new itinerary.

Assume you are on the November 18th cruise. It is the only November cruise on the Epic to the Eastern Caribbean.

First Caribbean cruise after transatlantic.

I was on the phone booking our spring break cruise with NCL and received the following information.

1. NCL just has information/changes through November 1st, cruises after that have yet to be determined. I am on the Dawn Southern Caribbean leaving November 19 and our itinerary is currently unchanged even though St Thomas, St Kitts and St Maarten are part of the trip. Changes are expected.

2. Agent confirmed that itinerary changes will be emailed to me (booked through NCL/CAS).

I hope that helps those sailing soon. I'm glad Puerto Rico was essentially spared as our cruise departs and returns from there.

I was on the phone booking our spring break cruise with NCL and received the following information.

1. NCL just has information/changes through November 1st, cruises after that have yet to be determined. I am on the Dawn Southern Caribbean leaving November 19 and our itinerary is currently unchanged even though St Thomas, St Kitts and St Maarten are part of the trip. Changes are expected.

2. Agent confirmed that itinerary changes will be emailed to me (booked through NCL/CAS).

I hope that helps those sailing soon. I'm glad Puerto Rico was essentially spared as our cruise departs and returns from there.

Thanks for the info. I did not know that NCL went to St. Kitts. This is a great port and perhaps some of the Eastern itinerary that must be canceled could reroute there. (We went to Nevis and had a wonderful excusions when we were there before...would love to go back) Can only wish the best possile recovery for St. Thomas and St. Martin (and Tortola) as it seems impossible that any cruises will go to those three anytime soon.

For those of you with Sept/Oct/Nov cruises that include affected ports, how is NCL notifying you of the changes? Phone, Email and/or change to your online vacation summary?

You will definitely not be going to either of those stops. Latest reports are that it will be at least a year before they can accommodate cruisers. It is my understanding that they are substituting St. Croix and St. Kitts for those two ports.

We are sailing in 3 weeks, Oct. 7th., on the Carnival Vista and have heard nothing so far. One of the ports we were supposed to go

to was St. Maarten. I imagine they will let us know something in a wk or so.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They will e mail you.

You will definitely not be going to either of those stops. Latest reports are that it will be at least a year before they can accommodate cruisers. It is my understanding that they are substituting St. Croix and St. Kitts for those two ports.

Has there been any verification to St. Croix and St. Kitts? We are on the Eastern Escape again in February (Tortola is our favourite island - thought of buying property there for retirement), and have no interest in going on a Western itinerary.

If St. Croix and St.Kitts are the new stops being planned as future substitutes, that would definitely keep us from cancelling.

Thanks!!