Muster on Elation

dna529

We were on the Elation and then the Paradise AFTER their extensive dry docks recently and on both of these cruise our muster station was in a lounge, and we were NOT led up to the Lido deck and the lifeboats. :cool:

I was on in February (this was post-dry dock) and the muster was indoors. For me it was in the chairs near the bar on the promenade. They scanned everyone's S&S cards (actually, they scanned mine twice IIRC) and we watched the presentation. Never went outside. It was super quick and easy!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear that Carnival has finally come in line with other cruise lines on this instead of subjecting passengers to standing out on the deck in the heat. A couple times we have had a passenger in our group faint from the heat. Will be on Elation in a couple weeks so are relieved that we will probably be inside for the drill ☺️.

I am so glad to hear that we do not have to go outside to muster. Does anyone know if they installed new bathrooms on the Elation during the Dry Dock? I read somewhere that they did. We, with a lot of family. will be on the Elation in March, God willing. I am looking forward to it.

We were just on the Sunshine. My husband who is ordinarily not a grumble guts, said he felt like he almost had to put his foot in the toilet when he entered our RR. I had no problems with it except it needs refurbishment. We had a good time