Boarding Docs went live today!

Sandiegodaytripper

I could not be more excited, and I know that this group of fine people will celebrate with me today!

Leaving on March 9 for the 15-day Panama Canal crossing, and I have been patiently (not!) waiting for my cruise boarding docs to go live. I checked this morning and the button was green! I know it's still 49 days until the cruise, but this was another small step to getting me on the Westerdam.

So if anyone else is on this sailing, you can print your express documents today! Woohoo! It's getting closer!

Awesome, the canal is one of the seven wonders of the modern world. A fully functional HAL website may one day be that too!

Have fun, its a great experience to sail through the canal.

The E-docs are here! The E-docs are here! I love it when others are as excited about getting their E-docs as I am. For me, it doesn't matter if it's the first cruise, or our 20th, the excitement is there.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

As a newbie I am not sure what the means. Can you guys explain?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It means your boarding pass and luggage tags are available to be printed. In the past, the cruise documents used to be delivered by DHL or UPS or Fed-Ex delivery people - their arrival brought great excitement to this household, as I'm sure it did many others as well. Now that paper documents have been eliminated, they are now placed on HAL's website and can be accessed electronically - thus E-docs; not quite the same, but it means your cruise is a little bit closer!

It means your boarding pass and luggage tags are available to be printed. In the past, the cruise documents used to be delivered by DHL or UPS or Fed-Ex delivery people - their arrival brought great excitement to this household, as I'm sure it did many others as well. Now that paper documents have been eliminated, they are now placed on HAL's website and can be accessed electronically - thus E-docs; not quite the same, but it means your cruise is a little bit closer!

Ahhhhh ok thanks for a answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I could not be more excited, and I know that this group of fine people will celebrate with me today!

Leaving on March 9 for the 15-day Panama Canal crossing, and I have been patiently (not!) waiting for my cruise boarding docs to go live. I checked this morning and the button was green! I know it's still 49 days until the cruise, but this was another small step to getting me on the Westerdam.

So if anyone else is on this sailing, you can print your express documents today! Woohoo! It's getting closer!

Sandiegodaytripper, SO excited for you!! congratulations !! enjoy your cruise. I know exactly what you mean! My boarding pass & tags are ready to be printed today too! I sail March 10 to 24 14-day Caribbean east/west cruise. Like you say one small step getting me on the Nieuw Amsterdam. :ship::D