Mayweather vs ******** Fight Shown Onboard?

FMZ

Hubby and I love to watch boxing and this fight is scheduled May 2 and we'll be onboard Freedom. Anyone know if they show pay for view fights onboard?

Edited by FMZ

No, I was told by the bar staff they only have the rights to show. NBA, NFL, MLB and soccer. i asked this when I asked if they had access to NHL playoffs last year. That was on the Oasis anyways, I am sure its the same fleet wide

Hubby and I love to watch boxing and this fight is scheduled May 2 and we'll be onboard Freedom. Anyone know if they show pay for view fights onboard?

Melissa, I've never seen a pay per view fight on board, but since that is a sea day, maybe you an stop by the RC TV area on deck 3 in the morning and ask them about it. I have no idea if they have the capability.

I am on the same cruise and was wondering the same thing. Would love to see the fight but i am not holding my breath. But maybe we can get eough people together and they can pull some strings no idea, but we will see in a couple weeks.

We've been on a couple of cruises when ******** had a fight. No, it was not shown onboard and no, it will not be shown during your cruise.

Don't laugh, but many of the crew members are from the Philippines. All of them are diehard ******** fans.

On our cruise, our Filipino waiter and assistant waiter gave us an "up to the minute", round per round results of the fight...during dinner. I am not sure how they were getting the updates (wink, wink), but we knew who won the fight before the end of our meal. :)

I'm not a fight fan, but I had to look up this fight to see the name of the boxer that Mayweather was fighting, since Cruise Critic replaced his name with a bunch of asterisks. I can't even type it in this message. What's wrong with typing Manny's last name?

I'm not a fight fan, but I had to look up this fight to see the name of the boxer that Mayweather was fighting, since Cruise Critic replaced his name with a bunch of asterisks. I can't even type it in this message. What's wrong with typing Manny's last name?

Maybe because on May 2nd, Pacqu¡ao will put a profane beat down on Mayweather. 😀