What is your fav. Souvenir you got on a cruise

Cruise Memorabilia
Are you collecting items from cruise ships? How about some memories of old ships?
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:58 PM.
USA
2,029 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
My favorite is a pouch of stones from a Mykonos Beach. The stones look like ordinary pebbles and a small piece of clay pot. It's a small collection and I love them because ONLY I know they come from a beach in Mykonos. Otherwise, the 'normal' souvenirs? Magnets for my fridge and coffee cups, Key chains. Small trinkets.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
USA
2,135 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
Some of my favorites are...

- Pictures of doors, cats, dogs, turtle, birds, lizards, snake, door knobs, door knockers, shutters, flowers, architectural details, bridges, metal postal boxes, signs, food...

- A slate with an etching of things specific to Belize - animals, places, history and more.

- A mask purchased in Venice.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
184 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
My favourite are ships models and postcards.

By the way: I publish my own postcards (to promote my cruise blog), with ten already published (QE2, QM2, Pullmantur R5 Blue Dream and Sovereign, The World, MSC Armonia, MSC Preziosa, MSC Meraviglia, Costa Victoria and Costa Favolosa) and two new going to the printshop (Celebrity Infinity and Silver Muse).

Is there any other postcard collector here? :-)

Regards,
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
---
Daniel&Gilda at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Ships we have cruised: Costa Classica, Costa Favolosa and Costa Pacifica (Costa); Grand Mistral (Ibero); MSC Armonia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Melody, MSC Musica, MSC Opera, MSC Orchestra and MSC Preziosa (MSC); Orient Queen (Louis Cruise); Empress, Horizon, Monarch, Zenith, R6 Blue Dream/Blue Moon (Pullmantur); Splendour of the Seas (Royal Caribbean; Island Escape and Island Star (Island Cruises); and MV Kayamã (JoiceTur river cruises)
Toronto,Ont.Canada
519 Posts
Joined Sep 2001
One favourite of mine is a ship's cap from a Yangtze River cruise. Good memories of our
land/cruise vacation to China & Southeast Asia.
My wife favours a lace tablecloth purchased in Madeira on our very first cruise aboard the TS Atlas in 1987, a transatlantic crossing.
Kansas City, Missouri
32 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
I always try to get a post card and local currency from places I visit. My favorite souvenirs however, are the photos I capture.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Paradise-Cuba January 2019
Carnival Fantasy-Western Caribbean New Year's 2018
Norwegian Jewel-Alaska August 2017
Florida
10 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Cruise ship models would be my favorite. Although, none were available on my first cruise (the now-scrapped Regal Empress), sadly, and Celebrity Infinity was sold out on my sailing, so I had to make do with a small Infinity-shaped Christmas ornament.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature