The Scoop on Wennfred

Wennfred

Hey Fred~~Glad to hear from another San Diego east countian~~~is that a word ??? :confused:

Santee Pat

Pat, you have to check out Chuck Milligan, he is one of the best Hypnotist on this planet, I know because he hypnotized Wendy from the audiance while onboard the Spirit one year. He is also from Santee. He normally does 3 shows on the Spirit and Pride.

Fred

Pat, you have to check out Chuck Milligan, he is one of the best Hypnotist on this planet, I know because he hypnotized Wendy from the audiance while onboard the Spirit one year. He is also from Santee. He normally does 3 shows on the Spirit and Pride.Fred

Fred is he supposed to be on the Splendor ?? I was on the Spirit back in '06 and I don't remember him.

My sister is like Wendy. She gets hypnotized if she is even breathing near one of those guys. :D

Pat

• 10 years later...

Hello from Sunny San Diego, it's has been a very long time, lots have changed in the cruise industry since Wendy & I have been gone. The past 5 years we have being going to the Hawaiian Islands for vacations for the sunny warm beaches and enjoying the relaxing time there.

We have booked 2 Cruises for 2019... May 4th on a smaller ship out of Fort Lauderdale heading to Key West, Havana Cuba, another Port in Cuba and Grand Cayman. Key West and Cuba will be new for us. The other cruise in 2019 will be in December, around the 18th. Will edit this post later and write down the names of the ships and exact dates.

Fred

Hi all, we are still here, I log on to cruise critic and take a quick peek at some of the cool threads and then I log off. We are still schedule for the Carnival Freedom for April 5th and the Splendor March 29th 2009.

Wendy made the mistake of getting me a cool RPG computer game and thats where I have been since xmas. I will be popping in and out checking on new threads like the one on Thermos for Platinum members etc.

I really miss all of my cool cruise buddies on here and miss looking at those cool food pictures which I enjoy the most :D

See ya soon, Hope 2008 will bring more joy and happiness to all of us.

Fred

A name from out of the past. I knew you were playing games more now and cruising less last time i saw you post.

Thats me too. Though my game is dying, I suddenly find im king (and im female), lol of my alliance and games take up too much of my time. I hate to be gone a week.

I saw a rate of $339 on Freedom a few days ago and was tempted, but i have a cruise in Nov, and busy with other stuff.

glad to see you still alive, even if not as active on cc.

Hello from Sunny San Diego, it's has been a very long time, lots have changed in the cruise industry since Wendy & I have been gone. The past 5 years we have being going to the Hawaiian Islands for vacations for the sunny warm beaches and enjoying the relaxing time there.

We have booked 2 Cruises for 2019... May 4th on a smaller ship out of Fort Lauderdale heading to Key West, Havana Cuba, another Port in Cuba and Grand Cayman. Key West and Cuba will be new for us. The other cruise in 2019 will be in December, around the 18th. Will edit this post later and write down the names of the ships and exact dates.

Fred

Good to hear, hope you enjoy Cuba!

• 1 year later...

Back to Cruising for a quick minute, hope everyone is safe and doing ok.

I had to cancel my August vacation to the Big Island of Hawaii due to covid-19 lockdown and not able to leave the hotel room there for 14 days

Last year Wendy & I took a cruise on Empress of the Seas, it’s a small ship around 46,000 Gross Tons, which means less people onboard And hardly any kids, we got to go to Cuba which was a very nice experience, this was in May 2019 just before Cuba got banned again.

We booked Carnival Horizon for November 2021 and got one of those Havana Cabana cabins, there should be less people back there and hopefully quiet. Feel free to drop by and give me some advice on excursions you enjoyed most on this itinerary. Thanks!

Fred

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wennfred said:

I had to cancel my August vacation to the Big Island of Hawaii due to covid-19 lockdown and not able to leave the hotel room there for 14 days

Last year Wendy & I took a cruise on Empress of the Seas, it’s a small ship around 46,000 Gross Tons, which means less people onboard And hardly any kids, we got to go to Cuba which was a very nice experience, this was in May 2019 just before Cuba got banned again.

We booked Carnival Horizon for November 2021 and got one of those Havana Cabana cabins, there should be less people back there and hopefully quiet. Feel free to drop by and give me some advice on excursions you enjoyed most on this itinerary. Thanks!

Fred

Good morning, if your November 2021 cruise includes Aruba, my husband and I took a great trike tour last April and enjoyed every minute.  The company was great.  Took us all around the island stopping at points of interest for pics. When stopping for pics & walking around, many times we returned to our trikes to find people on other excursions taking their pics with them lol.  

• Like 1

On 1/21/2008 at 9:15 AM, Wennfred said:

Hi all, we are still here, I log on to cruise critic and take a quick peek at some of the cool threads and then I log off. We are still schedule for the Carnival Freedom for April 5th and the Splendor March 29th 2009.

Wendy made the mistake of getting me a cool RPG computer game and thats where I have been since xmas. I will be popping in and out checking on new threads like the one on Thermos for Platinum members etc.

I really miss all of my cool cruise buddies on here and miss looking at those cool food pictures which I enjoy the most 😄

See ya soon, Hope 2008 will bring more joy and happiness to all of us.

Fred

You still around? I spend most of my time playing games as wel

Some day maybe we will meet. 

1 hour ago, Wennfred said:

Fred

Hi, I lived in hawaii for 10 years. Big island would have been my last choice. I think Maui is the most fun and Kauai the prettiest and most diverse. Good luck.

I come in and out here. Doing a few and then I think another break.

1 hour ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Good morning, if your November 2021 cruise includes Aruba, my husband and I took a great trike tour last April and enjoyed every minute.  The company was great.  Took us all around the island stopping at points of interest for pics. When stopping for pics & walking around, many times we returned to our trikes to find people on other excursions taking their pics with them lol.  

Thanks, that one looks like fun, will take a look, also good way to see the island.

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Hi, I lived in hawaii for 10 years. Big island would have been my last choice. I think Maui is the most fun and Kauai the prettiest and most diverse. Good luck.

I come in and out here. Doing a few and then I think another break.

Been to all of the islands but I prefer the Big Island, more to do and see, also not as touristy, Maui is the new Oahu, way too crowded now.

Fred

13 minutes ago, Wennfred said:

Been to all of the islands but I prefer the Big Island, more to do and see, also not as touristy, Maui is the new Oahu, way too crowded now.

Fred

True, but Kauai is pretty quiet. If I hadnt gone with a local wouldnt have been much to do.

Every time I've been to hilo it poured rain.

Edited by firefly333

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

True, but Kauai is pretty quiet. If I want with a local wouldnt have been much to do.

Every time I've been to hilo it poured rain.

Yes, Hilo is the Wet side, I do enjoy visiting Hilo as there’s a store called Sig Zanes where I get my shirts, but I mainly stay in Kona which is the Dry side of the island. Kauai is my 2nd favorite. Looking to retire in Kona or Kapa’a .... Princeville is really nice too.

11 hours ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

You're welcome.  It's called Trikes Aruba. 

Saw the videos on Trikes Aruba on YouTube, reminds me of the old classic car tour we took in Cuba. This Trike island tour will be fun.

Fred

• Like 1