Live review from Enchantment of the Seas (Feb 26 - March 2)

Hello!

Relatively new here over the past few months. We're heading down to Miami tomorrow to stay at the Circa 39 hotel, and then Monday morning, hopping over in the Lyft to the port to head out on the Enchantment. We've never sailed from Miami before, or on a vision class, and are excited! I've really enjoyed the live reviews people have offered, and so thought I'd offer to do one as well.

We're staying in an accessible ocean view room, and eating primarily in the MDR (my partner eats everything, while I am gluten with Celiac disease, and a vegetarian). Stops in Key West, Nassau, and CocoCay.

Feel free to let me know if you have any ship or itinerary specific questions I can help answer. Otherwise, first posts and pictures tomorrow with our travels from Michigan to Florida!

Of course. Will collected the Compasses to scan later and will try to get good pics of the MDR menus!

While you are being so magnanimous, the Departure and Luggage Valet flyers are also popular questions, though I suspect there won't be any Luggage Valet for this short cruise.

I am interested in knowing the best choice of cabanas or bongalow on Cocoa Cay. I am traveling with my family of 5 adults and one 9 year old. I want to be in an area that is good to just walk into the water.Since I am not in a suite I will have to wait until I get on board to make reservation.

I am interested in knowing the best choice of cabanas or bongalow on Cocoa Cay. I am traveling with my family of 5 adults and one 9 year old. I want to be in an area that is good to just walk into the water.Since I am not in a suite I will have to wait until I get on board to make reservation.

Both the cabana area and bungalow area have direct access to the beach now. The cabana area is access controlled, very short walk to the water, and a private lunch area.

Following as myself and my family, plus parents and sister and her family are on this cruise in April

My sister also has coeliac disease - so will be following for any hints / tips cruise and food releated.

enjoy your holiday

Happy to share how it goes. We did Liberty of the Seas in March 2017, and while it was a little rough one day 1, I didn't get sick (am super sensitive) and definitely got enough to eat. I am sure she will do great! If you haven't sent a note to special_needs@rccl.com yet, letting them know about it, I would do so now. That way they know to stock enough Hf cookies, etc.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Got to the hotel, Circa 39 on Miami Beach. It was on sale and so we used our Hotels. com free night for it. Small, trendy, perhaps a bit too hip for us, but super cute. My partner loves the funky colors in the room. Now, in search of food, and then either the pool or the beach!f7efa542c3e63523938e2742857ae684.jpg2ffab6688f88c18813bafdfac826b136.jpgd6b97dfe66f783338b885c6cda0af025.jpg

Happy to share how it goes. We did Liberty of the Seas in March 2017, and while it was a little rough one day 1, I didn't get sick (am super sensitive) and definitely got enough to eat. I am sure she will do great! If you haven't sent a note to special_needs@rccl.com yet, letting them know about it, I would do so now. That way they know to stock enough Hf cookies, etc.

thank you - i will send it through to her