Ncl Haven Weekly Pass

Robinola

Does Ncl still offer this weekly pass? What does it include, just access or other things? I will be on The Epic.

The Epic still sells a very limited number of passes to the Posh Club (10ish per cruise). The Posh Club is the private sundeck for the Havens (like the Vibe on the Breakaway class ships). You need to be one of the first people to board the ship and head to Guest Services.

Maybe you are thinking of the Spa? There is a pass that will grant you access for the duration of your cruise. I have booked it on all my three NCL cruises and it really is worth the money to have a quiet space, nice whirlpools, a therapy pools and the sauna. The spa pass gives you access to those things, it does not include any treatments.

As I recall, for a very short period (like two weeks?) Norwegian piloted a program selling passes to the Haven several years ago. There was overwhelming negative reaction from those who were paying a significant amount for the privilege of this private space and Norwegian quickly reversed course.

As I recall, for a very short period (like two weeks?) Norwegian piloted a program selling passes to the Haven several years ago. There was overwhelming negative reaction from those who were paying a significant amount for the privilege of this private space and Norwegian quickly reversed course.

I would imagine so.

you're right. It was a very short lived and terrible idea, and one of the times NCL listened to the revolt and stopped it.

Not access to Haven, but it was called “VIP Priority Plus” which didn’t give access to the Haven, but gave those in regular cabins goodies/Priority Breakfast and Lunch etc. but no direct access to Haven facilities. Like you say, it was very short lived; 2 weeks.

Robbie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not access to Haven, but it was called “VIP Priority Plus” which didn’t give access to the Haven, but gave those in regular cabins goodies/Priority Breakfast and Lunch etc. but no direct access to Haven facilities. Like you say, it was very short lived; 2 weeks.

Robbie

You are right I am probably getting my thoughts confused but in addition to the VIP Priorty Plus, I seem to recall an uproar that folks who weren't paying Haven prices were getting access to the Haven....maybe there was a period they allowed all suites to have haven access and that's what I am remembering?

You are right I am probably getting my thoughts confused but in addition to the VIP Priorty Plus, I seem to recall an uproar that folks who weren't paying Haven prices were getting access to the Haven....maybe there was a period they allowed all suites to have haven access and that's what I am remembering?

Some Latitudes members (I can't remember if its Platinum and up or what) are invited to the Captain's party, which is held in The Haven, at least on Epic and newer. I've heard some people both here and on board complaining about that in the past.

Some Latitudes members (I can't remember if its Platinum and up or what) are invited to the Captain's party, which is held in The Haven, at least on Epic and newer. I've heard some people both here and on board complaining about that in the past.

Pretty common on all ships. We have cruised Alaska (in suites and not in suites), and have been invited to the glacier watching parties in Havens. We have also been invited to the Captain's reception for suites guests on almost every ship regardless of class of room booked.

You're right - there was a disasterous pilot several years ago on the Jade I think where all suite guests got Haven access.

Pretty common on all ships. We have cruised Alaska (in suites and not in suites), and have been invited to the glacier watching parties in Havens. We have also been invited to the Captain's reception for suites guests on almost every ship regardless of class of room booked.

How?? Are you platinum plus? We have sailed Alaska 5 times, in Suites and never been asked to Haven for glacier viewing party. Also, headed up the CC meet and greet, several times and did not get preferential treatment or perk. Wondering how this happens, just curious.

Clay, I also recall a different time when NCL granted haven access to ALL SUITES regardless of location on the ship. This was on the Jade. It was a weeklong expected day experiment that backfired as the small haven on the Jewel class ships could not accomodate the extra pax. I think one of the suits in corporate thought it would be a good idea to be uniform that all ships with havens were accessible to all suite pax, like the newer builds.

This was actually when Kevin Sheehan was in charge. It was reversed rather quickly.

No, not all Platinum and above members get invited to Captain’s party. It’s only those who are placed on VIP list/given VIP status who are invited, in addition to those who booked Haven cabins. If all Platinum and above members were invited, there would be no room [emoji6].

On Epic and Getaway, I want to say it’s held in Bliss

On Breakaway and Escape, it’s in the Haven courtyard

And on all Jewel/Sun/Spirit/Dawn Class ships it is held in Spinnaker Lounge.