New Endless Summer Promo is Good.

alwaysfrantic

Just checked my booking on the "Zuiderdam" - Dec. 16 - 26 - with the Endless Summer Promo - it's $358 less plus $75. on board credit for a like cabin on the opposite side of the ship from where I am currently. I booked on HAL's site during a Top 10 Sailing Promo and had to pay the full fare at the time of booking. I now have a call into my HAL personal consultant to see if I can get some sort of adjustment. We'll see - I am a four-star Mariner (better mean something)!.

So are you saying that after final payment HAL gave you the current promotional pricing?

No, I am before final payment but I phoned because I couldn’t really tell online. On the call she looked for me and it was $840 less in fare and we gained more in OBC as well. We lost pre-paid gratuities

Just checked my booking on the "Zuiderdam" - Dec. 16 - 26 - with the Endless Summer Promo - it's $358 less plus $75. on board credit for a like cabin on the opposite side of the ship from where I am currently. I booked on HAL's site during a Top 10 Sailing Promo and had to pay the full fare at the time of booking. I now have a call into my HAL personal consultant to see if I can get some sort of adjustment. We'll see - I am a four-star Mariner (better mean something)!.

Update - after calling HAL - I obtained a $300. credit on a future cruise. Since I cruise all the time now in my retirement years, this was fine with me !

We made final payment on Sept 11, then after seeing this Thread, I started pricing. The amount was $60.00 diff, but this morning we would save $330 overall. So I have an email in to our TA, but doesn't sound promising, since we have already made final payment.

BUT it never hurts to ask, right?

I called about my Koningsdam cruise in March of next year, saved $1,600 per cabin, these are balcony cabins, we did lose some shipboard. credit but the savings for us more than made up for what we lose..we are a happy group.....

Check your fares if you have a current booking. I saved quite a bit. I lost pre-paid gratuities from an earlier promotion but more than made up for it.

we booked with ready set sail after our NA cruise in April and have yet to find anything better with our Neptune cabin guarantee.....good luck to all and happy cruising

Exactly -- it never hurts to ask.

Let us know what happens.

Just heard back from our TA: Best they could do was upgrade us from Verandah to a guaranteed Signature Suite, but we would lose our $100 OBC and $270 Prepaid Gratuities. We declined the offer (which in my mind, wasn't much, never wanted a Suite). So then I asked my TA to see if they would give us 2 dinners in the Pinnacle - HAL said no. Oh well!

I wish the rest of you Luck!